Woohoo! It's finally MINE!

ohiosrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who else purchased their '06 SRT-10 from Woodhouse back when they had those AMAZING deals in late 2006? I remember looking for one of these trucks for months and almost settled on a used one until I saw a post from Woodhouse saying they picked up 100+ SRT-10s directly from the factory in Mexico and were offering offering them at an unbelievable discounted price.

I just made my FINAL payment (0% for 60 months through Chrysler.. well, now TD Auto.. who could resist that deal!) and will have the title in hand shortly.

Congrats to those of you who bought their trucks with a 40+% discount 5 years ago.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Who else purchased their '06 SRT-10 from Woodhouse back when they had those AMAZING deals in late 2006? I remember looking for one of these trucks for months and almost settled on a used one until I saw a post from Woodhouse saying they picked up 100+ SRT-10s directly from the factory in Mexico and were offering offering them at an unbelievable discounted price.

I just made my FINAL payment (0% for 60 months through Chrysler.. well, now TD Auto.. who could resist that deal!) and will have the title in hand shortly.

Congrats to those of you who bought their trucks with a 40+% discount 5 years ago.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

nice man! btw 2011 is almost gone! time to get ready to mod!

What was the going rate of a new SRT-10 through Woodhouse back in the day?

oh, and Congrats. Always nice paying off a vehicle. :rock:

well i didnt get the huge discount but end of this month if all goes well mine will be officially paid off and she has been only mine since brand new off show room floor :)

I meant to say price after the discount net of warranty extras for an RC. Thanks!

:rock::rock::rock:congrats:rock::rock::rock:

I believe I can remember a post from Clint (FlChub) that he got his for 28k OTD! RIP Clint....:(:(

Also net of taxes, registration and delivery if you know it. Thanks!

Sticker:
Base price: $47,605
Customer Preferred Package 298: $520
Side curtain air bags: $390
Rear defroster: $70
DVD based GPS nav w/6CD changer: $1,595
22" x 10.0" Aluminum Polished Wheels: $600
Destination charge: 900
TOTAL STICKER PRICE: $51,680

Woodhouse price: $33,900 - $2,000 Manufacturer's Rebate = $31,900 Out The Door (sales tax paid in Ohio later).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back