Workin on pickin one up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkey

Reaction score
Hey guys, just checkin in from San Antonio . Looking to learn a little more about these truck to possibly pick one up here soon. (If I can get the wife to bite haha) Just curious, I tried to put up a post like 2 hours ago, and its still not up..hows that work on this forum? Nice site btw, lookin forward to learnin some more!

Torkey said:
Hey guys, just checkin in from San Antonio . Looking to learn a little more about these truck to possibly pick one up here soon. (If I can get the wife to bite haha) Just curious, I tried to put up a post like 2 hours ago, and its still not up..hows that work on this forum? Nice site btw, lookin forward to learnin some more!
Get one quick and you can meet a few of us on may 9th in Dallas for laps for charity.:D Welcome to the site there are a bunch of good folks here but there is also guys like me.;)

Believe they proof read your post when your new.

oh, well to the mods, sorry, i tried to submit it a few times ;) haha

would like to make the meet, ill be out of classes, but closing on a house may 15 and gettin married may 23 lol..so gotta put it off til about June lol..

Torkey said:

Welcome Sir, All will become apparent real soon:D

thewelshm

Torkey said:
oh, well to the mods, sorry, i tried to submit it a few times ;) haha
Oh about the truck you will need about 10 grand over the price of your truck to get started on mods :D

Believe they proof read your post when your new

actually it took us 2 hours to do our background check on you before we let you join our little club...cause you know we all have high standards and morals to uphold,but turns out your okay....soWELCOME!

You should check out the trucks on here for sale. Some of the nicest ones you will find. Welcome!

don't get an automatic unless you pre plan to do immediate upgrades to it or go all out and buy a conversion tranny...i absolutely hate the dodge auto...one of the biggest down falls.....on a good note the power is unreal and plan on keeping the wallet out and open (i haven't started major mods yet)

great trucks great forum---could'nt ask for anymore ---welcome aboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back