Working on a small GTG @ breakaway...

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am off work Feb. 3rd and this is a scheduled Funday Sunday @ Breakaway. Just talked to Cracka and GMAN. Just thought we could maybe meet up at a restaurant in PC and eat lunch then make a fun drive from there to the strip. Anyone interested, you know how this works, copy and paste yoself!

EMT/SRT
GMAN
SRTCracka
DBRIAN ?

anyone else want to make a nice Sunday drive to the beach? Weather permitting that is! I think it costs $20 to run all afternoon.

EMT/SRT said:
I am off work Feb. 3rd and this is a scheduled Funday Sunday @ Breakaway. Just talked to Cracka and GMAN. Just thought we could maybe meet up at a restaurant in PC and eat lunch then make a fun drive from there to the strip. Anyone interested, you know how this works, copy and paste yoself!

EMT/SRT
GMAN
SRTCracka
DBRIAN ?

anyone else want to make a nice Sunday drive to the beach? Weather permitting that is! I think it costs $20 to run all afternoon.
aint that superbowl sunday?

sorry about that, it might be. haven't watched much football this year. might have to scrap the idea.

MUTT said:
its gonna be the day 2 yankee teams play in mikeys state....but with cool commercials
Losta sweaty guys pinching other sweaty guys asses :dontknow: :p

Wifey

well, anyway, i will be there to watch some racing so if anyone wants to eat lunch before hand just get up with me.

MUTT said:
thats why mikey likes it:D
Ahhh, yes, I forgot - he loves the smell of seaty balls and butt crack, that's why he wants to be a leather seat :D :D :D

Wifey

ill try to make it, will have my m&h's mounted up by then. need to try them out ill let you know when it gets closer to the date.
EMT/SRT
GMAN
SRTCracka
DBRIAN ?
eddie102870(maybe)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back