Worktruck vs Porsche

caveman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fortunate enough to get a couple street races in today.

I was on my way to lunch (to Mexican food since that's all they serve in Mexico) when I wound up lined up next to a silver Porsche at a stop light. I don't know what model it was. It was silver, did not have a spoiler, had wide tires, and said Turbo on the back. We ran from the light into second gear. I had him by about 3/4 of a car length. There were two cars behind us, a Mustang, and an old Eclipse that must have been paying attention because the Eclipse owner made it a point to drive up next to me, roll his window down, and throw me an very enthusiastic thumbs up.

Outcome: SRT10 worktruck 1 - Turbo Porsche 0

Last edited:
LOL good kill, I did the same back in the day in my truck when it was stock,
Could not belave it but it happened, Then ran another one that said turbo and he left us like we hit a brick wall.

Not sure what ya raced but some will make you think your in the slowest vehicle on the road others not so much.

PS my Panamera 4s my fav car to date for drivability, performance, Money, worry free driving, etc... hands down the best,

LOL good kill, I did the same back in the day in my truck when it was stock,
Could not belave it but it happened, Then ran another one that said turbo and he left us like we hit a brick wall.

Not sure what ya raced but some will make you think your in the slowest vehicle on the road others not so much.

PS my Panamera 4s my fav car to date for drivability, performance, Money, worry free driving, etc... hands down the best,

NOPE!!! Viper truck or GTFO!

Did somebody say my name? :D

I love Porsches!!

No idea. It was yellow LOL. He couldn't drive a stick worth a shit. It was like full on power shifting vs grandma.

Back