World's first 800+ RWHP SRT-8

dude no offence but...the 300C srt8 is like the gangster car of our time Big Wheels Big HP Numbers lol that bitch is bad!

Venom Power said:
:eek:OMG, now I have to change my shorts..

YOU are the reason I posted this video. Time to start tinkering with the "C".........:marchmellow:

Tooloe said:
Dude no offense but...the 300C srt8 is like the gangster car of our time. Big wheels, big HP numbers.... lol that bitch is bad!

That is definately not an offensive statement.....if anything a compliment to the builders/owner.

Last edited:
slow91 said:
YOU are the reason I posted this video. Time to start tinkering with the "C".........:marchmellow:

No doubt. I just got done looking at a bunch of 300C vids and I definately need to start getting rid of her stock status..

Venom Power said:
No doubt. I just got done looking at a bunch of 300C vids and I definately need to start getting rid of her stock status..

What is even cooler, you can lean back sipping on a latte dragging some unsuspecting fool down the track or road of your choice. No need for perfect timing and shifting like in the RC.:marchmellow:

Very impressive. That is a super 'luxury' ride...with some balls throw in!

That is my buddy Anthony (Udluuz).

He is NOT done either. Anthony has a dual stage N2O kit on there where the 2nd stage would not fire. I believe it is another 100 - 125 shot. I am sure Anthony will creep past the 900rwhp mark this week. hehe

1bad4dr said:
That is my buddy Anthony (Udluuz).

He is NOT done either. Anthony has a dual stage N2O kit on there where the 2nd stage would not fire. I believe it is another 100 - 125 shot. I am sure Anthony will creep past the 900rwhp mark this week. hehe

Always thought this would be you Ron..:dontknow: ;)

TNVIPER said:
Always thought this would be you Ron..:dontknow: ;)
if only I would have added the juice. lol

Since the car is now for sale, maybe the next person can add the juice?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back