World's first! Secret Powder Coating Project!

BriteCrawler said:
That's a definite possibility in the near future. I just definitely don't want to overkill the snakeskin color in there.
you cant see it that well in my sig but it is done in siver looks super clean smooth like glass

BriteCrawler said:
That's a definite possibility in the near future. I just definitely don't want to overkill the snakeskin color in there.

Good Call... Some people don't know when to say when. I'm in the process of doing a complete makeover to my engine bay and want to keep it classy looking. There is a fine line when it gets to be "too much".. I LOVE the snakeskin green.. I agree that a silver intake manifold would look perfect on there.

Brite Crawler, those parts look amazing. can't wait to see that engine bay!
I think if the intake manifold was green it would take away from the valve covers. IMO. Great color choice.

BriteCrawler said:
Allright guys, so - yeah, a lot of us have powdercoated stuff, and a lot of us have a lot of custom work.

I couldn't wait to get these on the truck before taking pictures, because I'm so excited.

Justin came through as usual with an incredible job.

So: Without further ado, I'd like to present to you the first Snake Skin Green setup.

jmb2.jpg

Can't wait to get this stuff on the truck.

This would look Awesome on my truck......

I really like green!

Congrats Man!

:D

VJ

that would look bad ass on a black truck, i think im goin to take the blue from my pops truck and do his green

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back