Worst-Made Cars on the Road

why do you think they went after toyota. its competition to government motors. but what those morons don't understand is toyota employs 30k plus non union who make good money. Kinda makes GM look bad.

escalades and GM SUVs are some of the most reliable vehicles on the road.

just making a story...had an acura - lots of problems, tacoma - several problems, accord - several problems. all were bought new. all were gone by 40k miles

I love how they based there rating off of prediction for the F-250. Must be some tree hugger that wrote the article. We have a 08 F-450 and after 20K miles its had ZERO problems. 10k of those pulling 5-18K

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
The F-250 Lariat earned both the "worst value" and "worst safety performance" distinctions from Consumer Reports this year. It received an overall score of just 37 out of 100 points for predicted reliability, fuel economy, depreciation, ride, owner costs, accident avoidance, front-seat comfort, acceleration and owner satisfaction.

The fuel economy on the ford is rediculous...I used one to haul a 16' trailer and it got 9.8mpg, my cummins will get 16mpg hauling a 20' trailer!!!!

Psycho Mythic said:
The fuel economy on the ford is rediculous...I used one to haul a 16' trailer and it got 9.8mpg, my cummins will get 16mpg hauling a 20' trailer!!!!

With the 6.4? I get 10.8 with a 24' trailer. Then I got like 7 somethin with an 18K 42' fifth wheel thru the mountains. I think I get around 12.5 empty. This is all with a dually close to 9K alone. Of course the cummins is going to get better MPG it's missing 2 cylinders.

TREKER said:

Go look at her bio, she looks 12....

She's a Lifestyles reporter and has no real experience with cars other than a taxi.

When you go down through some of the stuff she has written, she regurgitates Consumer Reports and JD Powers like a NASCAR driver promotes the crap on there driver suit

joke......

not that she dissed the big three, but her research skills

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back