WOT sound of V1 Racing "Snakebite" exhaust

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Enjoy the Duramax whoopin while enjoying the sweet sound of our SNAKEBITE exhaust in Side Exit configuration. :chain:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7LxEOHhi3RU]Venomous1 SRT-10 vs Tweaked Duramax - YouTube[/ame]

hope to have mine installed saturday!:rock:i'll try and get a video:)

Any chance you can sell just the mufflers? I already have a full 3" setup with x-pipe.

Look forward to hearing these new Snakebite installs and posting to the Snakebit Exhaust thread ;)

So I might just be dense....but do you have a website that I just can't seem to find or is it all forum/Facebook type ordering that you do? Haha I deleted my Facebook and it's really cutting into my ability to figure things out lol :banghead::eek:

So I might just be dense....but do you have a website that I just can't seem to find or is it all forum/Facebook type ordering that you do? Haha I deleted my Facebook and it's really cutting into my ability to figure things out lol :banghead::eek:

No website as of yet bro. Started in Feb 13' so still very new and VTCOA is my home forum I've dedicated 6 years of my life with so I started as a Vendor here. If you go to the Vendor Section here you can find my latest products and services. Soon we'll get into the webs but as a one-man show I'm stretched to the max right now.
Thanks for your interest
Scott
V1Racing

Haha alright man! I just didnt know if I was missing something! Thanks. I just got my truck a few weeks ago and I'm itching to look at more parts to waste money I shouldn't on lol.

Haha alright man! I just didnt know if I was missing something! Thanks. I just got my truck a few weeks ago and I'm itching to look at more parts to waste money I shouldn't on lol.

Lol, understand that brotha! Gotta make em sound right for sure:rock:

NICE......! I love tah watch people lookin around goin wtf is that.....and then they see the viper ram.....hahaha.....great sound BITES......:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back