Would I be banned from the site if

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded my ’07 Chevy Silverado with 140,000 miles for a Ford Lightning? :dontknow: Found a couple in my area that look to be in pretty good shape. I hate my quad cap, long bed Chevy tank :p and thought I could have a little fun without spending too much denaro as I am saving up for the doctor to forge and get me up to 700 hp. :D

Lol no I have 2000 ford lightning that about to put a built longblock in with upgraded supercharger and etc capable of holding 1000 hp for under price of a built viper motor

Why would u be banned? Most of us have other rides & they all not MOPARS.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Not at all, that "L" needs something to look up too

I see Texas passed the medical marijuana!! Shorty gotta be stoned!!

No j/k nothing wrong with a lightning!!! I say pull the trigger...

:eating::eating::eating:I see Texas passed the medical marijuana!!:eating::eating::eating: Shorty gotta be stoned!!

No j/k nothing wrong with a lightning!!! I say pull the trigger...

they did???:drool:

I'd drive an L

So my 10 felt that much faster. :D

Kidding Lightning guys, don't all swarm over here and start a shit storm with the ring leader ;)

Have you driven an L yet? I had one after my 2nd SRT got totaled and I was not overly impressed. They look decent but the tranny sucked. Going from that 6-speed to that auto was miserable. It was fully built putting down 700hp and it still wasn't as fun to drive.

I drove a Lighting the last year they made them, and I can still remember the whine of the supercharger :D loved that sound :burnout:

Of course with that being said, I would definitely prefer a supercharged Chevy Silverado. I don't understand why GM does not get with it, and build a bass A$$ bow tie

Shorty, let me build that Chevy into another Lightning Killer! That engine and trannys can take some power and I can provide that power! :rock:
I don't think you'd like the RC of the Lightning being you're 7'0 tall sir. :D

Not sure why you would get another sport truck. If you must have an L, get one built with a twin screw already. 10's easy with a good tune and 60'.

edit* i see by your sig you have a quad cab 10. Not a sport truck to me but to each his own. L's are boring to drive with their autos. IMO get rid of the quad cab and get a single cab 10. The joy/fun of the t56 is unlike no other.
They look decent but the tranny sucked. Going from that 6-speed to that auto was miserable. It was fully built putting down 700hp and it still wasn't as fun to drive.
the trans isnt bad, it's a good one. Built they are 10x better. It's not the 4r100 that's boring, it's the automatic in general.

Last edited:
Not sure why you would get another sport truck. If you must have an L, get one built with a twin screw already. 10's easy with a good tune and 60'.

edit* i see by your sig you have a quad cab 10. Not a sport truck to me but to each his own. L's are boring to drive with their autos. IMO get rid of the quad cab and get a single cab 10. The joy/fun of the t56 is unlike no other.

the trans isnt bad, it's a good one. Built they are 10x better. It's not the 4r100 that's boring, it's the automatic in general.

It's a good thing your opinion don't mean a dam thing :reddy:

quad cab owner eh? lol

edit* OP you are forgetting one key bad thing about owning a Lightning. It's a ford. You will consistently hear jokes, crap, sarcasm or whatever they call it. They will tell you all sorts of stuff about their holy Jesus built chevy's with his own hands. And the best part is, you wont have to ask them. they will come up to you and tell them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back