Would you buy a SRT-10 for $100.00

in2thefyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody I was wondering if you would be interested in buying a raffle ticket for my 2006 SRT-10. I have gotten into a bind with some medical bills and need to get rid of my truck. I thought I could get some help and someone would be very happy to have the truck for a $100.00 chance. I'm not sure of the legalities yet so I thought I would ask you guy's if you know what I could do to make this happen.

The truck is a 2006 QC Inferno Red, lowered on x-metal, Volant CAI, black billet grill, tint, sunroof, nav, wheel well liners. I'll post pictures:

Attachments

• Resized_SRT-10 lowered 012.jpg
    Resized_SRT-10 lowered 012.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Resized_SRT-10 lowered 013.jpg
    Resized_SRT-10 lowered 013.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 90
I'm sure there are some sort of legal limitations to a raffle ----better check the laws on it....yes that is a good idea...to bad you have to put her up for sale....

You should look into the legalities. I know it can be done legally. I am pretty sure you have to disclose the odds and a date the raffle will be done and you might have to pay taxes on the ticket sales. Let us know what you find out. I am interested to know for sure.

I could always use a third :p ....

you'd need a lot of people to buying for it to be worth it ... sure you'd have some takers here though...<myself included>

I would buy one.What are you going to do if you only sell 100 though!!
That would hurt bad!!

id buy one but the ticket has to be pulled on tape and posted on a hosting site to see the winner

ctsrt10 said:
id buy one but the ticket has to be pulled on tape and posted on a hosting site to see the winner

I'll buy one too. Let us know what happens.

Thanks everybody for your support. I have an appointment with an attorney. When I find out what I can do I'll let you know as soon as possible. I forgot to mention it only has 3600 miles on the truck. Frances

The way I see it is that I was very close to the guy ( 10 miles ) that won the last nightrunner/SRT truck to come off the line. So I should win this one. :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back