wow nice cobra

Okay, that's it. I need more power for mine.

While I like it, after all it is a Cobra, I cannot get used to the hood scoop. I understand it's necessary, but I don't like the looks.

That was my first impression too...but the power is causing me to drool...

Silverback said:
Okay, that's it. I need more power for mine.

While I like it, after all it is a Cobra, I cannot get used to the hood scoop. I understand it's necessary, but I don't like the looks.

i agree with ya on the scoop.

but dam, 1300 ft. lb. of torque. a fun hand full:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Like the man says "There is no replacement for displacement"

The scoop does not fit the car at all well and the rest is just too small for me to even think about getting into it.
Nice piece and I can appreciate it for the brute power, some things should not be taken too far.

I had a customer that had a side oiler 427 Cobra that probably had 650 real HP and it was like a video game. Probably the fastest street car I ever drove.

Something like this kit car really needs traction control to be of much use at all.

I like the HP but I don't like the car, Could have been done cleaner, and you really cant use the hp the car makes.

550K Euros? A tad steep IMO. Approaching $1M US, I would invest in something else. Granted it's a nice ride but that pro-stock hood scoop deal ruins it all.

FSTJACK said:
Like the man says "There is no replacement for displacement"

The scoop does not fit the car at all well and the rest is just too small for me to even think about getting into it.
Nice piece and I can appreciate it for the brute power, some things should not be taken too far.

I had a customer that had a side oiler 427 Cobra that probably had 650 real HP and it was like a video game. Probably the fastest street car I ever drove.

Something like this kit car really needs traction control to be of much use at all.

Traction control it the right foot.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D

Prof said:
That was my first impression too...but the power is causing me to drool...
Sure that is not old age doing that ?????

Voodoo said:
Sure that is not old age doing that ?????

That is an absolute possibility!

All kinds of liquid seem to leak at the wrong time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back