Wow

Same theory... Obama fixed the mess this country was in for 8 miserable years I’m sure. Trump comes in at a time of growth and claims it’s his doing. Of course... but let’s not forget.. this is the man that has claimed bankruptcy how many times??

Educate yourselves gentlemen. You’ll be a better member of a moronic society full of sheep and stragglers.

no wonder you don't know you get fact checks from NBC lol. I work full time on top of owning operating a small business and I can tell you from experience it's a crap ton easier to make money now than it was 3 years ago.

no wonder you don't know you get fact checks from NBC lol. I work full time on top of owning operating a small business and I can tell you from experience it's a crap ton easier to make money now than it was 3 years ago.

Cuz of tax cuts? Lol

You really should go back to school instead of small business and learn how businesses work.

Quick answers, I don’t need an essay. Doubt you could put one together properly even if you tried anyway.

buisness is always good but it's an elective service and if ya don't have spare money you don't spend on electives. Really just common sense, but that escapes most democrats I understand your confusion and the need to claim all things good as yours while ignoring the county crippling road we were headed down. I bet some of the money I would have made was in those crates full off cash Obama dumped in the Middle East, but who knows that email probly got deleted

buisness is always good but it's an elective service and if ya don't have spare money you don't spend on electives. Really just common sense, but that escapes most democrats I understand your confusion and the need to claim all things good as yours while ignoring the county crippling road we were headed down. �� I bet some of the money I would have made was in those crates full off cash Obama dumped in the Middle East, but who knows that email probly got deleted ��

How did the US bounce back from the Great Recession I wonder?

Jesus son. I swear it almost sounds like you don’t know what creates economies. Ever heard of WWll??

Go back to school. You might hurt yourself trying to make sense of reality.

Get off Fox News, pick up a book, and start over. You’ll be a better man.

And don’t bring a knife to a gun fight next time. God knows you own a shit load of them but not a single book.

Is that typical democratic stereotyping there? I own a bunch of guns because I don't worship obamas nuts? Hahaha that high road you jumped on sooo fast and don't even know how to drive.

Is that typical democratic stereotyping there? I own a bunch of guns because I don't worship obamas nuts? Hahaha that high road you jumped on sooo fast and don't even know how to drive.

Don’t like the quip? Did I hit a nerve? :(

I got one for sale if you’re interested? Comes with a bud light and a gun holster next to the shifter with a camo wrap.

Back