Wrecked 04 for sale

I'm not calling him out, I think it's use full info.

wish my buddy would of seen this. his car went to auction due to insurance telling him salvage only title issue if bought back.

is that useful?:aetsch: i gotta do it bro:D

but if the bank has the title, they'll make sure it says salvaged... if you buy it back, and pay off the note, you'll get a salvaged title (unless you know people on both ends and would do something unscrupulous...)

if YOU have the title and you buy it back, they may or may not issue you a salvaged title.

depends on where you live, also...

somewhere, somehow, someone wrote that THAT VIN has been salvaged... it may or may not ever come to light, tho;)

Damn that’s gotta be painful bro. Seems like your provider gave you a good deal. I’m surprised that it doesn’t have a salvage title but good for you: I bought a car with one of those and it was way too problematic. The resale value was shot, it cost me a ton in maintenance and you can forget about a decent auto insurance quote with a salvage title.

Give it a few weeks and run a carfax. It will show up as a total loss/salvaged title.

I've got a few buddies that are bodymen, In Oklahoma, same place he lives, if you keep the car or buy it back from the insurance company, the title will be clean, not salvage. I've been through this twice and both times no salvage title. Car fax will show an accident and thats all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back