Wrecked 10, 3 day part out!

How much for the mid-pipes and high-flow cats? Will they bolt up to the stock manifolds?

How much are you wanting for the motor and tranny?

Brat said:
Does your truck have a sun roof.:dontknow:

No sunroof. Mine works fine but the previous owner screwed an XM radio into the plastic. Once I removed it the holes are still there and the plastic is all torn up.

never give up man! your gonna leave soon:aetsch: take some dinero with ya:D I will even take one and not the other if ya know what I mean

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
never give up man! your gonna leave soon:aetsch: take some dinero with ya:D I will even take one and not the other if ya know what I mean

HAHAHA you guna get me in trouble in PCB with out the wife with all that money!!!!!!

Ight DEAL, ILL GIVE YOU THE ONE ITEM CLOSER TO THE REAR OF THE TRUCK FOR WHAT YA OFFERED LOL!!!!!!!!:aetsch: :aetsch:

How much for the rest of the entire truck???

sully1329 said:
HAHAHA you guna get me in trouble in PCB with out the wife with all that money!!!!!!

Ight DEAL, ILL GIVE YOU THE ONE ITEM CLOSER TO THE REAR OF THE TRUCK FOR WHAT YA OFFERED LOL!!!!!!!!:aetsch: :aetsch:
:D :D

AKA the Tranny.... DAMG YOU STINKER!!! Troy and I were about to get it so we can swap it out and get ours built hahahaha

OR i could be wrong lol

1fast10 said:
AKA the Tranny.... DAMG YOU STINKER!!! Troy and I were about to get it so we can swap it out and get ours built hahahaha

OR i could be wrong lol
no sir you can have the tranny my man:D

1fast10 said:

OR i could be wrong lol

na he was just messin come and get it!! haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back