Wrong to customize a Limited Edition truck?

TeamSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyday, the Night runner SRT QC is growing on me. However the inferno qc is my 1st choice.

since the NR is a small limited number, is it wrong to change a truck that seems already perfected looks wise? if i got an inferno srt, i am going to do some custom striping and change it from a column shift to a center console shifter, and some other tweeks here and there.

I always thought since YF and NR and the Blue versions of the RC are small production numbers should they be left alone, or should the owner just do whatever he wants?

Nothing in the automotive world is holy.........

People screw with every sacred cow on wheels.....

Go for it........... To hell with convention and what other people say.....

You could be heralded as the most innovative automotive genius of your time...

But, it may not be until after you're dead.....

D

It's your truck, do what you want:rock: Personally, I wouldn't take a CE and paint it a different color, but I wouldn't hesitate tossing some turbos on:D

The only one I would leave bone stock would be the VCA, just because its so rare. But a yellow fever and a CE, hell yeah mod it up :rock: :rock:

GADodgetech said:
The only one I would leave bone stock would be the VCA, just because its so rare. But a yellow fever and a CE, hell yeah mod it up :rock: :rock:

I think he's talking about a NR.....

D

don't do it...

it's wrong to do bad things to these trucks...

climate controlled garages, no rain or snow, only 1k miles per year...

if you can't do that...you shouldn't get one

:D :D :D

that's what i think:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

no trailer hitches, no toolboxes, no trailers...always clean the rims...:D :D :D

bahahahahaha

I know someone that painted an 05 Black QC Inferno Red

Looks pretty Damn Good

Fkindt-01.jpg.JPG

Hell I though the SRT-10 were all Limited Edition trucks:D
Well you know less than 10,000 were ever made and who knows how many are gone! (RIP) :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

GADodgetech said:

Hell yeah! The mod list on my CE is growing all the time, dang my truck is at Tator's Garage as we speak getting a bunch of things done :elefant: :rock: :D

My truck started as a 1 of 78 Night Runner. Now it's a 1 of 1 Batram. :) I build my cars for me.
Not driving or modding your truck is like not having sex with your Girl Friend so she'll be more desirable to her next Boy Friend. ;)

TheBatram02.JPG

BatEngine3.JPG

Batram6.JPG

Carlwalski said:
My truck started as a 1 of 78 Night Runner. Now it's a 1 of 1 Batram. :) I build my cars for me.
Not driving or modding your truck is like not having sex with your Girl Friend so she'll be more desirable to her next Boy Friend. ;)

Everytime i see the Batram i get an urge to call Justin or Tony to place an order lol
Sweet ride!:rock:

I ran into this problem with my Final Edition GTS, too--do you customize the car so it's exactly what you want, or leave it stock so it will potentially be worth more in a few decades? For me, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and I modded the GTS and, now, my truck. The hell with resale value--you only live once.

Vman455 said:
I ran into this problem with my Final Edition GTS, too--do you customize the car so it's exactly what you want, or leave it stock so it will potentially be worth more in a few decades? For me, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and I modded the GTS and, now, my truck. The hell with resale value--you only live once.
I love the FE vipers, any pics? :rock: :rock:

FastSRT19 said:
Hell yeah! The mod list on my CE is growing all the time, dang my truck is at Tator's Garage as we speak getting a bunch of things done :elefant: :rock: :D
Chuck mentioned your truck was there in a conversation I had with him over the weekend. What a terrific fellow. Plenty of time, and no pressure. :rock: I thought it was NYSTEV's truck. Geez, these things are a dime a dozen..........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back