WRX kill???????Guess so...

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dontknow:Well on my way home last night from the huge cruise night at BassPro Shop/Patriot place(2100 cars) I was on the highway just cruising home at ~70, I had a WRX come along side, which I heard coming from a distance(blow off valve was loud!!), he went by a few times and then was tapping on his brakes then stayed along side of me. I Put it in 4th at around 75 and was just holding there with him around 3000rpm and when I heard him spool up I went for it, to my surprise I pulled on him and kept pulling till he was behind me. After that we hit traffic and he didn't bother coming along side me again. The way it sounded it was not stock so I felt pretty good. Would this be considered a "kill"????

Yes!!! I would call that a kill. Good job Chris!

So proud of you bud!!! Lol. I had all intentions of going last night but something came up and I couldn't make it. Russ text me, did he wind up showing?

And if you really want to have fun...? I'm going to the track next weekend!

I saw Russ's truck but not him and I'm stuck working weekends till after the 1st of the year..........

I got a 320bhp 99' impreza and I'm faster then our truck.
(We have a filter and exhaust upgrade on the truck)

Hey Birelboy how are you ?

That is very well possible. Hawk02s truck has more "go" mods.
No cats, cpm stage 2 throttle body ...

:dontknow:Well on my way home last night from the huge cruise night at BassPro Shop/Patriot place(2100 cars) I was on the highway just cruising home at ~70, I had a WRX come along side, which I heard coming from a distance(blow off valve was loud!!), he went by a few times and then was tapping on his brakes then stayed along side of me. I Put it in 4th at around 75 and was just holding there with him around 3000rpm and when I heard him spool up I went for it, to my surprise I pulled on him and kept pulling till he was behind me. After that we hit traffic and he didn't bother coming along side me again. The way it sounded it was not stock so I felt pretty good. Would this be considered a "kill"????
Yes, that is absolutely a kill! Good job.

I raced a heavily modded Impreza (330whp, 2800 pounds) the other night and won. They are quick cars, but the boost, combined with a stick, make it a drivers race.

I have an 02 wrx, version 7 sti swap with a vf39.... Its all a drivers race. I have a mild build on the tranny in the wrx so gears a little longer so I stay in boost more, but there is NOTHING like the torque in our trucks! Good kill my man!

Thanks bud and your 10 looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back