WTB: 06 RC Catback

46hemi

Reaction score
I know..me and a zillion other people! I just figured I would give it a shot, maybe for once I would get lucky

Peace

Any of the 04/05 catbacks will work with some slight modification of the hangers....The shop that installed my Magnaflows said it took him 10 minutes to move and weld the hangers..

TNVIPER said:
Any of the 04/05 catbacks will work with some slight modification of the hangers....The shop that installed my Magnaflows said it took him 10 minutes to move and weld the hangers..

:dito: but I got a custom tailpipe done on mine.

I got a Magnaflow cat back and am very happy with look the sound.

Tony (Stinker) can set you right up; Magnaflow seems to be the majority favorite on the forum for the buck.

Not many CB's made for the 06's, but my mechanic just relocated a couple hangers and made it work. :burnout:

If you have the discretionary income to spare, I would go full BB though.

Yeah, cash is an issue for sure. I figure the Magnaflow is a good choice but then I have to pay for an install - I dont know what to expect there. I guess I would have to speak to a muffler shop? What have you guys paid to have it installed and rewelded? For some reason that sounds like it might get pricey??

Talk to Tony, he's got great pricing on the Magnaflow...

You could find a shop to install it for 50 bucks. Just go to a few shops and talk to them. It's an easy install for a muffler shop..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back