WTB 2-20" Ram SRT10 Stock Wheels

4DR VYPR said:
Anyone got a stock pair of 20" they want to sell?

The 20" wheels are the steel spare tire rims.and the ones off of Ram 1500 do not fit due to the brake rotor and caliper size. I do believe you will have to be carfull when buying the steel rims, as they must be from an SRT-10
( the back side is different to clear the brakes):(

The 2004 models came with the 20" that look like the 22" on the 2005 up models. Not using the steel spares anymore.

4DR VYPR said:
The 2004 models came with the 20" that look like the 22" on the 2005 up models. Not using the steel spares anymore.

All ram srt 10's came from the factory with 22's;)

My mistake. Well there are several companys that make 20" knockoffs that I can use. Guess I'll go that route. Thanks anyway.

Why would you want 20" wheels? They look like poop. Unless you're going to put them on a coupe or Durango.

i think a while back he asked this question and he bought his truck with 20s on it ill have to look but bro you should buy the 22 nightrunners for that truck look badass

Venom Power said:
Why would you want 20" wheels? They look like poop. Unless you're going to put them on a coupe or Durango.

They don't make a 22" drag radial yet. I want to run Nitto's 20" on the street for a stock look. Nitto 555R 275/40R20

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back