WTB 4.56 gears

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTB a set of 4.56 gears that will fit on the 04 carrier. I read some where that the 05 & 06 carriers are different, is that true? Looking for a good deal dont have much $$ so donations are welcome :D

I'm pretty sure Chubbs is still selling his set.

Don't think those will fit on my truck. The 04's use a different carrier.

LitemUp said:
Don't think those will fit on my truck. The 04's use a different carrier.
Same carrier, but shimmed. I have a set in the rear-end (2004) we

removed to install Stinker's.

It's still on the dolly in the corner of the shop (dcperformance) the whole

thing including brakes....

Quick

QuickSilver said:
Same carrier, but shimmed. I have a set in the rear-end (2004) we

removed to install Stinker's.

It's still on the dolly in the corner of the shop (dcperformance) the whole

thing including brakes....

Quick

Quick,

Would you be interested in selling just the gears plus the shims seperately?

Alex

flchub said:
i've already been lowballed earlier this yr sorry but i'm not selling my gears for 100 bucks

Hey bud I don't go around and start stirring up shit on your threads. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. That being said I would want your gears even if gave them to me.

LitemUp said:
Hey bud I don't go around and start stirring up shit on your threads. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. That being said I would want your gears even if gave them to me.
really ? u sent me a text message lowballing me ,i told no yet u tell me when i dont sell them your offer stands,why would i ever give you anything its not like you have ever done anything for me ,only hear from you when u want or need something

hey goodluck with your search

Last edited:
flchub said:
really ? u sent me a text message lowballing me ,i told no yet u tell me when i dont sell them your offer stands,why would i ever give you anything its not like you have ever done anything for me ,only hear from you when u want or need something

hey goodluck with your search

I guess you forgot about the 2 practically new Pirelli's u got from me for dirt cheap, but hey who's counting.

LitemUp said:
I think you got ur numbers a bit confused there buddy...
nope,but hey i'm sure someone will give you the set for free,if not you can start a charity thread,that seems to be pretty popular in here lately.

flchub said:
nope,but hey i'm sure someone will give you the set for free,if not you can start a charity thread,that seems to be pretty popular in here lately.

Will do. Thanks for the advise.

LitemUp said:
WTB a set of 4.56 gears that will fit on the 04 carrier. I read some where that the 05 & 06 carriers are different, is that true? Looking for a good deal dont have much $$ so donations are welcome :D
as long as its an oem carrier and oem gear, they will work litemup, but they have to be oem,

i dont have a 4.56 laying around , all I got is a set of 4.10s at the moment

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
as long as its an oem carrier and oem gear, they will work litemup, but they have to be oem,

i dont have a 4.56 laying around , all I got is a set of 4.10s at the moment

Stink,

Thanks for trying and the info.

Alex

LitemUp said:
Stink,

Thanks for trying and the info.

Alex
I do know a guy in another state , I will have alot of oem parts available pretty soon, but he want be back till tuesday,and I am leavin tuesday, but will try to give him a shout, I know we will soon have a couple rear axles, but i need to find out what years it is first before I say we do have the 4.56s

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I do know a guy in another state , I will have alot of oem parts available pretty soon, but he want be back till tuesday,and I am leavin tuesday, but will try to give him a shout, I know we will soon have a couple rear axles, but i need to find out what years it is first before I say we do have the 4.56s

Ok. Let me know.

Thanks,

Alex

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back