WTB 6 speed conversion parts

phxpoolguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to do a 6speed conversion and I'm gonna be looking for any parts I'm gonna need. Need interior and drivetrain pieces along with ECU. I'll be selling all my auto stuff including converter and 1 piece driveshaft.

Yea, got tired of BSing with this auto, I should be in Cali on Thursday, maybe somebody there has parts I can pick up.

Cool man. Hit me up when you get here so we can meet up for those parts. And I talked to the wifey she is down for a disneyland trip saturday if you guys wanna go.

Good, gonna tub the rear and have Bogart make me a new custom street driven set of rims. Hopefully get the 6 speed swap done at the same time.

We are tubbing my buddy's GMC now and I can't believe how easy it is. I am semi considering doing it to my truck next.

Tinygiants truck has always been my favorite setup. That thing looks killer and I'm ready for a new look.

I would set mine up to sit similar to the one in the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioc3E1gPFzk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Royal Purple - Dodge Truck Wreck - Legal Street Racing 4-6-12 - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back