WTB: ANYONE OUT THERE WITH A ECU/TUNER 4SALE 4 A QC?

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says I'm lookin to buy mainly a ECU or Tuner for the QC truck...There were some recently for sale but I missed out on the good deal for the ECU:argh:

I think its in the works, kick doesnt want to spend the $$$, if 505 still has it for sale, maybe we could work a 3-way deal.

PM sent farenheit.....I don't really need a tuner if the ECU does the same thing and has the same HP gain....I had a tuner in my diesel and guess what..I never changed it, it always stayed on the highest tune!

kickinassrt-10 said:
PM sent farenheit.....I don't really need a tuner if the ECU does the same thing and has the same HP gain....I had a tuner in my diesel and guess what..I never changed it, it always stayed on the highest tune!
Roger, for the price of that tuner, it's worth it. Remember,as you add mods to your truck you can have the tune adjusted. If you dyno your truck and send the person that does your tunes, the air / fuel numbers...he can customize your tune even further. If it were $650.00, I would agree with you. But for $400.00, jump on it. You know you want it.:D :rock:

SANTEEN said:
Roger, for the price of that tuner, it's worth it. Remember,as you add mods to your truck you can have the tune adjusted. If you dyno your truck and send the person that does your tunes, the air / fuel numbers...he can customize your tune even further. If it were $650.00, I would agree with you. But for $400.00, jump on it. You know you want it.:D :rock:
Yea I know man...but the $$$ is stretched these days....After the comp I'm done modding....I don't want to blow the engine, so the comp is my last mod unless I hit the lottery on Wednesday or saturday!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back