WTB: Catless Mids.

SD2005Dustin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm lookin for some catless mids. prefer used... anybody got some? I need to find some fast:D:D:D or I'll be buyin some new ones.:mad::confused:

might see if a local muffler shop can fab some up for you if you cant find any. I had a set up mandrel bent galvanized steel made with flanges on both ends for $60. Then if you have to swap in your 4 stock cats for inspection you can.

might see if a local muffler shop can fab some up for you if you cant find any. I had a set up mandrel bent galvanized steel made with flanges on both ends for $60. Then if you have to swap in your 4 stock cats for inspection you can.

YUP Thats the best way to do it. Me and my buddy did my exhaust from the header back on our own and it turns out much better then just buying a kit

YUP Thats the best way to do it. Me and my buddy did my exhaust from the header back on our own and it turns out much better then just buying a kit
well, I don't think you'll be able to lob Justin JMB's setup into the "just a kit" section, it would definately be cream of the crop...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back