WTB Eagle Alloy 058's

4DR VYPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a set of Eagle Alloy 058's 17"x10"' they want to sell or an equivalent wheel that fits our trucks without brake mods? I'm getting the M&H's from TNVIPER to go on them but I need the wheels for the event on March 14th.

Last edited:
I tried discounttire.com, americastire.com, and discounttiredirect.com but none of them had the Eagle Alloys. I may have the website address wrong. Do you remember what it was?:dontknow:

4DR VYPR said:
I tried discounttire.com, americastire.com, and discounttiredirect.com but none of them had the Eagle Alloys. I may have the website address wrong. Do you remember what it was?:dontknow:
i went in directly to the local americas tire & dealt with the store manager who was willing to give me the price of $129.00 a rim..... they've earned my tire business. :)

I called McKormick racing, they have a e-bay store, mine were less than 140.00 shipped with no tax.

Thanks for the help. They didn't have anything when I keyed in the search for the Eagle's but I'm gonna keep searching.:(

4DR VYPR said:
Thanks for the help. They didn't have anything when I keyed in the search for the Eagle's but I'm gonna keep searching.:(

Use the phone number they have listed on the site, they don't list the Eagles but they can get em.

Placed an order yesterday with hubcap-tire-wheel.com and it went through! I even called today to verify the order and they said it had been shipped! Then when I got home I had an email Thanking me for my order and apologizing for not being able to fill the order. :mad: I called them and they said Eagle is not making the wheel right now!!! So they cancelled my order and told me to check back in a few months!!!:(

4DR VYPR said:
Placed an order yesterday with hubcap-tire-wheel.com and it went through! I even called today to verify the order and they said it had been shipped! Then when I got home I had an email Thanking me for my order and apologizing for not being able to fill the order. :mad: I called them and they said Eagle is not making the wheel right now!!! So they cancelled my order and told me to check back in a few months!!!:(
gonna send you a pm bo

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back