WTB: engine wiring harness

BAD SNAKE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a new or used 05 RC engine wiring harness besides the Dealer( 900$) I'll rewire my own before I spend that. Previous owner of the truck wired in a vec and they did a terrible job and I want to remove everything and just run the oem computer with a SCT flash.
Cheers

Anyone know where to get a new or used 05 RC engine wiring harness besides the Dealer( 900$) I'll rewire my own before I spend that. Previous owner of the truck wired in a vec and they did a terrible job and I want to remove everything and just run the oem computer with a SCT flash.
Cheers

I think I have one in my big box of parts ,let me dig around .Ill get back to ya .

went out priority mail today, should have it by Friday or Saturday ;)

Gents I need some help.
My truck is an 05 RC 6 speed
After untaping the wiring harness that is in my engine bay I found this part number
05029462AE
I got a new engine harness(part # P050300399AB) from a 05 RC CE 6 speed but the main black plug is smaller that the one on my RC and there seems to be a few plugs missing by the tranny area.

Do the 06 Rc's have a bigger plug in the harness? Maybe the previous owner put a 06 motor and PCM and harness in the truck?

the bigger plug is on the harness on my engine compartment

and here is my PCM

mine is a 10-04 build.

should be an '05

ya got the "big" front brake calipers????

"USUALLY" anything Sept. & later is the next model year

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back