WTB: Factory Sub Amp!#@

Leatherface

Reaction score
My Pos Amp is making fart sounds... Hoping somebody has a 06' spare kicking

around I woulda posted in wanted but don't have enough posts! Thanks

everybody for any info they got! :five::elefant:

got an '05 sub amp that don't work, that help????

might check with the dealer, seems like some ome posted that there is a TSB for them.:dontknow::dontknow:

I have a working factory 05 amp just sitting in my truck still screwed down in it's original spot but I'm running dual aftermarket amps, just been too lazy to remove it. It's yours if you want it for free. PM me if you're interested.

I have a working factory 05 amp just sitting in my truck still screwed down in it's original spot but I'm running dual aftermarket amps, just been too lazy to remove it. It's yours if you want it for free. PM me if you're interested.

Awesome gesture bro!:D
Mine went out recently as well and had a member send me one for shipping and that was great I think!
:burnout:
Great comradery around here.

Very nice man. :rock:

got an '05 sub amp that don't work, that help????

might check with the dealer, seems like some ome posted that there is a TSB for them.:dontknow::dontknow:

showin to be TSB 08-002-06

yeah I have no issue at all giving it away. It's not being used and I'd rather it go to someone who needs it than just throw it away. I can't go a day without my amps working so I know how he probably feels lol

At first I thought it was the sub.... Big ol'Meat Sent me his for shipping cost a few weeks ago... and followmetodq let me ship it to his pad to save me from additional customs inspections fee's... The brotherhood in this place is second to none Thanks to everybody for their generosity and opinions however Wacky they are!:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

I need both amps too....just don't want to pay the stealership the cash.

Back