WTB: Local stock tires

Yeah the seats are one mod I'd like just not sure how to do it without hacking the seats up too much...

The iPad is awesome check out this YouTube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsvo...VQPMag&usg=AFQjCNEXMWCo2ISYooFvn6OPbeG9Kx22bA

That is kewl:rock:
For the seats,what about getting a pair from a 2010 truck and have them recovered and/or ad foam to get the shape you want and they can embroider anything you want in them,change the thread,choices are endless!!:rock:

I use my iPad in the work truck all the time, just on a direct analog connection instead of hooking it through the bottom for digital. So whenever i leave it's just an easy unhook of the cable and slide it out.

I was never much of an apple fan but man these iPad's are the shizzy lol.. I have a NHL gamecenter account and it lets me watch every hockey game on this thing, plus now that it's jailbroken I can do flash and download movies or songs to it.

Yeah that's an option, but how are the 2010's for bolster support? I love how the SRT seats have the side bolsters!

I have a buddy who is owns an upholstery shop so once this white stuff leaves im gonna take the truck to him.

Yeah that's an option, but how are the 2010's for bolster support? I love how the SRT seats have the side bolsters!

I have a buddy who is owns an upholstery shop so once this white stuff leaves im gonna take the truck to him.

Thats perfect with your buddy,just get him to add more padding to make the big bolsters and recover to match:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back