WTB Mineral Gray or Silver RC

8pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to the F4. I am looking for a Gray or Silver RC with low miles and would prefer it to have a Paxton, Procharger or Roe supercharger on it. Thanks in advance.

My brother is thinking about selling his. I'll ask him tonight when I see him.

Fair market value of a stock ten or with the price of the mods included?

Fair market for whatever setup is on the truck. A well setup truck is worth more to me than a stock setup. There are trucks setups that I like just not the color I am looking for. Do you have something in mind?

I have no problem buying a stock truck and building it but a setup truck is cheaper than paying retail for all of the speed parts. This is a picture of my twin engine, pushrod, turbocharged landspeed bike.
azcsno.jpg

Last edited:
My brother is thinking about selling his. I'll ask him tonight when I see him.

Thanks. I may have a lead on a 06 with a Paxton but I am waiting for pictures. I know they are out there it is just a matter of finding them.

10-4. I know he's been thinking about it. I'll ask him just in case. I think he has 28,000 miles on it. give or take a little bit.

Fair market for whatever setup is on the truck. A well setup truck is worth more to me than a stock setup. There are trucks setups that I like just not the color I am looking for. Do you have something in mind?

I have no problem buying a stock truck and building it but a setup truck is cheaper than paying retail for all of the speed parts. This is a picture of my twin engine, pushrod, turbocharged landspeed bike.
azcsno.jpg

Just asking some questions to help me and others understand how to help you find one. I like looking for vehicles for people. Im weird that way.

Land speed bike guys are nuts

Been tossing around the idea of selling mine. I've bashed it recently on here, but may have been in a WAY BAD mood..

7azyvy3y.jpg
pa3ymuse.jpg
eqepa7ep.jpg
anuva8y5.jpg

Priced very reasonably.. Let's say around 22k...

79k miles. Don't know if the pictures do it justice, but orange powdercoated calipers from JMB, JTSVP extreme 2/3 lowering kit, new PS pump, new starter, new fluids all around.. Have also got catless mids, K&N, JTSVP current generation shifter, black viper shift knob, lighted start button. Weather tech digital floor mats. I also have an SCT programmer loaded with 93 tune. It's loaded with all options. Got the bumpsteer kit coming in the mail when they get everything sorted on the kit.

When I got the truck it was stock except for the K&N.

-Jeremy

Last edited:
Been tossing around the idea of selling mine. I've bashed it recently on here, but may have been in a WAY BAD mood..

7azyvy3y.jpg
pa3ymuse.jpg
eqepa7ep.jpg
anuva8y5.jpg

Priced very reasonably.. Let's say around 22k...

79k miles. Don't know if the pictures do it justice, but orange powdercoated calipers from JMB, JTSVP extreme 2/3 lowering kit, new PS pump, new starter, new fluids all around.. Have also got catless mids, K&N, JTSVP current generation shifter, black viper shift knob, lighted start button. Weather tech digital floor mats. I also have an SCT programmer loaded with 93 tune. It's loaded with all options. Got the bumpsteer kit coming in the mail when they get everything sorted on the kit.

When I got the truck it was stock except for the K&N.

-Jeremy
Jeremy that's a good looking truck. The only downfall is the mileage. I would really like to find one with under 40,ooo miles.

Land speed bike guys are nuts

That's what my wife said. She banned me from 200+mph vehicles last year after I went down at SpeedWeek.

I would like a low mileage SRT because I plan on driving it a fair amount (6-10k per year) and don't want to have a SRT with 150k on it in 5 years.

Jeremy that's a good looking truck. The only downfall is the mileage. I would really like to find one with under 40,ooo miles.

Thanks man!

Mileage is there, that's why the new starter, PS pump, brake calipers, etc..

But keep me in mind if you don't find anything. I keep my stuff pristine, and the mileage is hidden really well.

-Jeremy

That's what my wife said. She banned me from 200+mph vehicles last year after I went down at SpeedWeek.

I would like a low mileage SRT because I plan on driving it a fair amount (6-10k per year) and don't want to have a SRT with 150k on it in 5 years.

Yo 8pack,
check the wanted thread, you may be in luck tonite....good luck in your search.

Selling my 2004 Silver RC, 38k miles, stock except magnaflow . Need $18,000, plenty of room in that price to mod it. Located in Portland OR

I have a line on one. Flying out to look at it on Saturday. Hope it's the one....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back