WTB OEM Bilstein's

mjpmattox

Reaction score
looking for a complete set of OEM shocks for my 04 RC. Would like a low mileage set in decent condition. If you have em lemme know how much and send me a pic or two.

I have 4 06's. Don't know if they are same. 04 and 06 have different frames. They only have about 17K on them.

HV SRT said:
I have 4 06's. Don't know if they are same. 04 and 06 have different frames. They only have about 17K on them.

Not sure myself to be honest, i have been doing some searching for a while and pretty sure they are different, hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in soon.

HV SRT said:

If you could please send me a PM about the details and maybe a few pics if you dont mind. Stinker says they will work......

when i had my truck lowered, i had a "different" brand shock installed - hated them......... i put the bilsteins back in and it was all better. :rock:

moparracing said:
when i had my truck lowered, i had a "different" brand shock installed - hated them......... i put the bilsteins back in and it was all better. :rock:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

mjpmattox said:
looking for a complete set of OEM shocks for my 04 RC. Would like a low mileage set in decent condition. If you have em lemme know how much and send me a pic or two.

Hey mjpmattox I have setof a 04 with about 3k on them.
Pay the shipping and I'll let you have em..........just let me know.
Ernie
770-616-6097

IH8CHVYS said:
Ernie
770-616-6097
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

IH8CHVYS said:
Ernie
770-616-6097

Boy i have to eat crow here..................got home tonight and ran out to the shed to get them rounded up and remembered i had allready had let them go............................ very sorry for the false alarm:(

IH8CHVYS said:
Ernie
770-616-6097

Still looking for a set if anyone else has a set. If not anyone get good deals on new ones?

If anyone is interested and still looking at this post I will be selling the QA1's that are coming off the truck. Reply or send me a message if this sparks your interest........

Thanks for all your help
mike

Last edited:
Would be interested in the QA1's. Not sure how much you drive your truck, mine is my DD and I'll be back in the States for leave at the end of Aug. If you could do without the truck for a few days, I could get the shocks replaced and express ship back to you. Mine have 30k on them, so I'd pay you for yours and send mine to you free. Mine still felt good back in June right before I deployed, I don't expect them to wear out soon, mainly highway milage, though since I'm not sure the average lifespan of the shocks that's why I'd just give them to you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back