WTB - OEM Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal636

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need an OEM air intake box and tubing so I dont have to deal with Cali smog and their CARB certified intake bullshit. Let me know if you have one available. Thanks.

Last edited:
I need an OEM air intake box and tubing so I dont have to deal with Cali smog and their CARB certified intake bullshit. Let me know if you have one available. Thanks.

What is on your truck now? If it's a K&N CAI it's CARB Legal and they can't fail it

Right now, I have the Volant set up on it. But I have the JMB CAI with catch can set up waiting for me to get home from deployment to put on.

Right now, I have the Volant set up on it. But I have the JMB CAI with catch can set up waiting for me to get home from deployment to put on.

You will have to remove it for smog test.:dontknow:

Guess it all depends on the inspection station, but they usually want to see that decal regardless. According to what you posted CA. Says its cool, but still must display manufacturer Carb Exemption Decal. I put in a call for the heck of it but of course they're all to lunch, lol.

I agree, out in Cali you better have the sticker or you stand a good chance of failing the visual inspection. What I was inferring was that somebody at Volant is confused because they told him that model didn't qualify for CARB certification when the CARB documentation clearly shows that it will pass. And it states the same on some of the web sites that sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back