WTB Optimus Prime transformers

So if they have them on ebay, why haven't I seen them in the stores yet? I would think that you could get one there cheaper than on ebay once you pay the high shipping charges...

Stretch

ROKTMAN said:
The red SRT ones.Big or small size.

After ordering several, I believe they actually come in one size only which is 1:24 scale. :dontknow: The graded ones are however are heavier because of the case they are displayed in...

The difference between the prices is because one is ready for use as a toy so to say and the others are sent to AFA for "grading" and then permanently sealed in a plastic display case for those into collections. :) for more info on the grading go to www.toygrader.com .......

For those familiar with gemstones, etc. it would be the equivalent of having a GIA (or other) certification done to go along with the stone.

Wifey :rock:

Were there any available on e-bay or just preorders??

I haven't seen these anywhere else, but then I avoid Walmart like the plague and Rainman said Kmart Sucks.... :p :p ;)

I recieved some about a month ago. The one I have has dented box. But I just wanted to play with it. Wish it was silver. Maybe a weekend paint job soon.:)

Attachments

• CIMG4748.JPG
    CIMG4748.JPG
    381.4 KB · Views: 66
I'm waiting to see if there will be any Japanese versions, they had some for previous alternators (WRX, Viper) that were die-cast metal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back