WTB: post that rear wing slides on to for attachment

Wastelands Warrior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my rear wing off to get some hydrographics done, and noticed that one of the posts that the wing slides on to for attachment is missing. I checked a couple parts websites to see if it was available, but came up empty. So, if anyone has a spare or could point me in the right direction to find one I'd be mucho grateful

No dice at the dealership...guy there was cooll and really tried to help, but came up with nothing. But it looks like I have a solution after hitting Ace Hardware. Gonna use a 1/4 button head Allen bolt and some nuts n washers and try and roll my own. Should be able to try my luck tomorrow morning.

No dice at the dealership...guy there was cooll and really tried to help, but came up with nothing. But it looks like I have a solution after hitting Ace Hardware. Gonna use a 1/4 button head Allen bolt and some nuts n washers and try and roll my own. Should be able to try my luck tomorrow morning.

The Allen head bolt worked like a charm. The wing is back on and looking good! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back