WTB Quad Cab, Black or Red

Ideally, a mid - mileage (or lower) with a built auto trans and some solid performance mods. Not as far as I took my RC, but a ways from stock. ;)

Ideally, a mid - mileage (or lower) with a built auto trans and some solid performance mods. Not as far as I took my RC, but a ways from stock. ;)

There is a guy in my area that has an 05 red. He seldom drives it, and it appears completely stock. If it was something you were interested in, I would stop and check.

Need to sell to buy a house. It is fully loaded with 47k miles, sunroof, Infiniti sound with factory subwoofer, push button start and is in great condition. The truck is "Flame Red" with a build Number: #2965 and build Date: 3/2/2005 1:00:00 PM.

It has a clean carfax (in hand) with no accidents and/or paint work. It runs and drives like new with no mechanical problems. Very tasteful upgrades include:

Mobil 1 oil
Centric rotors and pads all around (all new brake fluid)
K&N drop in filter
Stainless braided oil cooler and power steering lines - new fluids
Mild exhaust - removed resonator and secondary cats (FloPro Muffler)
Custom Lloyds floor mats
Polyurethane front sway bar bushings/steering rack bushings
SCT tuner - tuned by Torrie

Asking $24k obo

What's wrong with this one Eric?? I know for a fact this tranny is going to be trouble free for a long time!! The price is very good also and it's one of your colours.????

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f14/05-red-qc-sale-58499/

I've already talked with him. The only caveats are the 80k miles, and the body is scratched and dinged. Have to add paint and bodywork costs back in. It's still on my list, nevertheless .

The latest postings are also nice trucks, but with none of the mods.

I realize that I'll likely never find a low mile, like new customized ride like I had at the price I let it go for. I just need to be patient for the right truck to come along.

I know a guy who has an 05 black qc it has like 25k miles no sun roof it's got a tb ud pulley magnaflow catback tuner I think he wants like 30k he's up in north Seattle

Ok. I'm all settled in my new digs, and it's been long enough without an SRT.

Will go quad cab this time.

PM me if you have one you've been considering parting with, or know someone who is.

Thanks,

Eric

I am parting out my '06 jet black quad cab if you're looking to build your own lol. I have the cab & Texas title in my name, Complete Viper engine/trans/wiring/computer/modules/radiator/fans etc. Also have the complete body kit and interior plus some other misc. parts all with 65k miles.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back