WTB Ram SRT 10

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want to buy a RAM SRT10, but cant until I sell one of my cars. I really want to check out the repo cars to see if I find one cheap, but I don't want to pay the fee to become a member when I'm not sure if they have a RAM SRT10 for sale. Can anyone give me a hand with this? Also if anyone is local and wants to sell their truck shoot me a PM. OR if anyone wants to trade for one of mine.

Last edited:
it took me a while to find my truck. i saw 3 different trucks before i settled on mine. you have to keep your eye open and i doubt you'll find 1 out of 9000 of these trucks on a repo site. several guys here are trying to sell theirs. if i were you sell you one of your cars now so when the opportunity comes to buy one you can pounce on it cuz they go pretty quick.

71dusterjon said:
it took me a while to find my truck. i saw 3 different trucks before i settled on mine. you have to keep your eye open and i doubt you'll find 1 out of 9000 of these trucks on a repo site. several guys here are trying to sell theirs. if i were you sell you one of your cars now so when the opportunity comes to buy one you can pounce on it cuz they go pretty quick.

ya i put both my cars for sale to see which goes faster. idk i remember reading that some guys lost their cars to repo. i also dont know about going quick since the economy is so bad and these cars are expensive to maintain(gas).

I do know of a lot of Lease returns that are flooding the market right now

Last edited:
call a couple of the local banks in your area , they can go online and check there system for any repos also bud.

other than that , if you can get to an auction, there are alot of them that make it there and get auctioned for practically nothing

Stinker said:
call a couple of the local banks in your area , they can go online and check there system for any repos also bud.

other than that , if you can get to an auction, there are alot of them that make it there and get auctioned for practically nothing

Yep, I figure this is why Texas Direct had a few lately (they have 3 on ebay right now). Good luck with your search. The ratio of total number made to the total resold is high on these trucks so you'll find what your looking for.

Stinker said:

I'm going to try this

iraqivet01 said:
06 interior is butt ugly.
:marchmellow:

you really think so? i've never seen one in person, but from the pictures it looks nicer and more useful then the older int.

noid said:
06's are heavier and slower.

what's so different about them?? what makes them slower/heavier???

Last edited:
i am thinking that maybe buy the end of this week i will be listing my truck on E-bay, see what it would go for.

how much do you want to pay?
mine has under 7000 miles.

Whitesnake said:
i am thinking that maybe buy the end of this week i will be listing my truck on E-bay, see what it would go for.

how much do you want to pay?
mine has under 7000 miles.

when you posted send me the link. I'm looking to pay what they go for in auctions, which are from $14,000 to $23,000.

lamia2super said:
when you posted send me the link. I'm looking to pay what they go for in auctions, which are from $14,000 to $23,000.

his truck maynot be what you like then. mint low mileage CE. IMO worth 40kplus

FerrariTruck said:
his truck maynot be what you like then. mint low mileage CE. IMO worth 40kplus

40k?? my BMW isn't even worth 40k. The amount of money I can spend really all depends, which car i sell first. Either way as much as I'm in love with these trucks and with all do respect I don't think their worth anything, especially in this recession.

lamia2super said:
40k?? my BMW isn't even worth 40k. The amount of money I can spend really all depends, which car i sell first. Either way as much as I'm in love with these trucks and with all do respect I don't think their worth anything, especially in this recession.

they made thousands of 335's. The reason they lost value was due to the owners who purchased and then found the other costs (insur,registration, fuel, maintence) to be too much on top of the payement and cost of mods.(and or loss of income) Then they were forced to sell at whatever they owed on it. it's a horrible trend really. I paid 30k for mine with 13k miles on it 2 1/2 years ago and i still feel i got for a steal.

lamia2super said:

23k being your highest.........don't think so.

i am sure i can get atleast 30k...with out anything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back