WTB: RC 05/06 SRT NY area

mgwarrior350

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am interested in buying an 05 or 06 rc within the next week. I am looking to spend around 20k. I am also planning on making this purchase asap. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale or if anyone has seen any. Thanks Mike

05 and especially an 06 gonna have to be high mileage to be had for $20K....a low mileage and good shape 04 will fetch that much....but unusual deals do show up if you are patient..good luck!

Good luck.... Not gonna be easy for that price. We can use more members in the NE tho

Im in florida, But i will negotiate a price to make the trip worth it. I will even be able to meet you half way in northcarolina during thanksgiving.

fastbill said:
silver and black would be possible, but everyone on here knows red is the fastest and quickest color...
Yea yea.. you think your hot stuff because you got a TROPHY...:D :p ;) :)

lol, and that was for when it was sitting still! don't be hatin' just 'cause you didn't bring your whip to da Bronx... next spring l hope to have some slips...

mgwarrior350 said:
I am located near nyc about 30 min north in bedford.
Hey go to Tators dodge in South Salem off r 35 . He has a brand new one he wants to get rid of!! Its an 05 Silver RC .Its the only new one left in the US ..I think:confused:

TREKER said:
http://www.tatorsdodge.com/

Call them.

Ask for Chuck... :rock:

Since hes been defranchised he cannot sell vehicles for sale BUT he can privately. I was there last mont for a " checkup":D and It was still there.
Dont know how much.I know it had about 50 miles on it. He also had a CE witha blown engine.

Just got off the phone with him he said he doesn't have any more trucks they are all gone thanks for lookin into it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back