WTB: Stock Polished Wheels

SilvrSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't need tires just looking for a set of nekkid stock SRT-10 wheels. PM me with what you want for them. Would really like to stay under $800 + shipping for a set but let me know what you got. Maybe I can help you clean the garage out. Thanks

Looking for a set of 4 or 2? Not sure if very easy to get 4 good ones for only $800? Pm'd you about 2 I have avail.

MYTRAM said:
Looking for a set of 4 or 2? Not sure if very easy to get 4 good ones for only $800? Pm'd you about 2 I have avail.
Got your PM. Yeah, I'm looking for four. Nothing ventured, nothing gained so I thought I'd shout out here to see if someone wanted to clear some space in their garage. What I may end up doing is biting the bullet and getting a set of chromed wheels and put them on the 10 and transfer the originals to my other truck or....just get a different set of rims for the other truck and leave the 10 alone. Just thinking out loud right now.

I put the stockers from my black 10 onto my 03 QuadCab 4x4 w/305/45/22 Falkens. Bought chrome srt-10 rims w/305/40/22 Goodrich KDWs for the 10 Both trucks are black & look bitchin w/same style rims.

rlgallert said:
I put the stockers from my black 10 onto my 03 QuadCab 4x4 w/305/45/22 Falkens. Bought chrome srt-10 rims w/305/40/22 Goodrich KDWs for the 10 Both trucks are black & look bitchin w/same style rims.
Twist my arm why don'tcha......I'm sure they look great. The Ram SRT wheels would look good on just about anything. Post a pic of your trucks together if you have one.

I've got 4, but they are not the polished wheels.

MYTRAM said:

willing to 300 and split the shipping for the 2?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back