WTB: Stock Pushrods

i got a set i think if i didnt throw them away will check and let you know, there yours for shipping

eddie102870 said:
i got a set i think if i didnt throw them away will check and let you know, there yours for shipping

if you got a full set...ill take em'

faslane505 said:
if you got a full set...ill take em'
will check when i get home and let you know in the morning, i had it with a timing chain set when i changed out the cam. got to go see a marine corp recruiter with my son tonight but if i get back in time ill shoot ya a pm tonight

TNVIPER said:
Mine arent good enough huh??..:( ;)

just dont want to wait a few weeks for a set...but then again...i would save a couple hundred in fuel if i waited....:rock: :rock::burnout: :burnout:

Once I get my situation squared away, you can have mine. For what this forum has done for me, I'll pay the shipping.

faslane505 said:
just dont want to wait a few weeks for a set...but then again...i would save a couple hundred in fuel if i waited....:rock: :rock::burnout: :burnout:

LOL.............now why do you need stock rods?...:confused: ;)

TNVIPER said:
LOL.............now why do you need stock rods?...:confused: ;)

i sold my heads to a member:( and i had hardened longer push rods for my 1.7 crower rockers.... i included those in the sale...so i need a set of stockers...

spdrcrj said:
Once I get my situation squared away, you can have mine. For what this forum has done for me, I'll pay the shipping.

so did you get the heads situation resolved?

sorry i dropped the ball last night will check at lunch today and let you know something at 1pm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back