WTB: Upper OEM Control Arms!

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this may be a lost cause but i need upper OEM A-arms for an 06 Ram V8 (any 06 ram V8 or SRT upper A-arms will work) . The aftermarket tubular ones on mine keep eating up the bushings and the slop slams when i apply a certain amount of brake. If anyone has some lemme know.

Also: 04-05 A-arms will not work.

Thanks!

Last edited:
My upper control arms went out on my srt-10 last year. On a wet road around a curve the play made it difficult to control.....

Spinout-crash

Anyway i was told i got reamed, for paying $3xx parts and labor to have it fixed.

JeffBoyette said:
My upper control arms went out on my srt-10 last year. On a wet road around a curve the play made it difficult to control.....

Spinout-crash

Anyway i was told i got reamed, for paying $3xx parts and labor to have it fixed.
Yeah, a junk yard priced me about $50 ea for used ones. Their more expensive on the 40-05 models though cause they are aluminum;)

Psycho Mythic said:
Yeah, a junk yard priced me about $50 ea for used ones. Their more expensive on the 40-05 models though cause they are aluminum;)

If my control arms bushings, and ball joints wore out at 62k miles i didnt want another worn out one from a junk yard. I got the part from a dealer and installed it at firestone.

On my 04 I just got some from my local parts store they were a moog brand and their steel. They were like $80.00 each and brand new.

Stinker said:
napa carries moog Cody, check with them :)
So i called Napa main and they told me they dont carry moog and they cant get me any upper a-arms, for any 06 & up dodge ram:dontknow: . Im gonna hit the scrap yard monday:(

The store Is a local store not a chain.
Mine wasn't a moog it was a Mcquay-Norris part # FA4101 and its steel with the ball joint.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back