WTB White/Blue VCA RC.

WearyMicrobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a VCA truck. Multiple Viper Owner, have had a few RC trucks in the past but never the VCA which is what I have always wanted.

Want something sub 40K miles, with modifications that would allow for use in California or at least the stock parts to return to OEM for smog checks. Rational pricing please. I know the higher mileage trucks for sale and they are not what I want.

Email is

[email protected] direct phone number is 858 610-8742

VCA never comes at a reasonable price

VCA never comes at a reasonable price

I have noticed that exact same thing. Hell I have never even seen one in person. Happy hunting, The Viper Exchange has one with 6,000 miles for 60k I guess it just all depends on your version of reasonable.

I have exactly what you are looking for. VCA #4
36k miles, mostly stock with some mods, and sub $40k

http://ramsrt10.com

A low mileage documented VCA won't be cheap! I sold mine to Viper Exchange about a month ago:(

If your looking for a driver Wes has the one you want!:rock:

A low mileage documented VCA won't be cheap! I sold mine to Viper Exchange about a month ago:(

If your looking for a driver Wes has the one you want!:rock:

Thanks..
and you did WHAT? :vroam:

Well, with that list of priors, I'm sure there will be another one in his future

Thanks..
and you did WHAT? :vroam:

That is the one I am looking at right now.

Darn this community and my terrible timing. Would take both the VCA and the commemorative just so we are clear.

FYI I mean "rational pricing" for a VCA. Which is not rational pricing for a SRT RC Ram. I recognize that. I am driving around in one of the three Snakeskin Green ACR 2010 cars right now. Plus it started as a Hardcore. So yeah Rational is the right word for pricing.

FYI The VCA is my white whale. I always start looking for one right after the perfect car gets sold and then I forget for a few months then start again and the cycle repeats.

Last edited:
They want $60k for that one (#12 at Viper Exch).

They sold #24 a few months ago for 55k. I had #12 and it should go to a collector honestly. There's no reason to pay that much for a "driver" unless you just have more money than sense.:D

They sold #24 a few months ago for 55k. I had #12 and it should go to a collector honestly. There's no reason to pay that much for a "driver" unless you just have more money than sense.:D

Exactly why I got mine... To drive it. :rock:
Most know I don't drive it alot, but don't feel bad driving 13hrs to NC when I want.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you are talking about #24 vca or ca but I'm pretty sure I have #24 vca and I'm the 2nd owner and bought it from the dealership it was traded in to. It was no $55k truck or even close lol I haven't driven it much and may actually be selling it soon so I'm not 100% sure it's #24 but that's the number I have in my head lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back