WTB X-METAL GEN 4 SHIFTER

mosrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a b&m shifter now and I was wanting to try the x-metal to see if I would like it more. I hate to buy a new one just to try and see if I like it.

thanks

How many times do I have to post that there is a way to make the X-metal shifter quiet. I have posted it step by step and even quoted it. I have an X-metal, and it makes zero noise.

Bill.

Begood said:
How many times do I have to post that there is a way to make the X-metal shifter quiet. I have posted it step by step and even quoted it. I have an X-metal, and it makes zero noise.

Bill.

I have to say - I didn't hear a single noise with the X-metal shifter! He is right - there is a way to make it quiet

Begood said:

Bill.

I have tried alot with mine and still noisy as crap:dontknow: I have the rip stick though:D

Kyle, if you want I will PM you my number so you can call me, and I will tell you how to make it quiet.

Bill.

Begood said:

Bill.
i've tried all the fixes i've found & none have helped.......:dontknow:

Begood said:

Bill.

I have one too :rock: :rock: no noise here either :congrats: :congrats:

However, you have us all curious :confused: Soooooooo
Spill the beans Mr. Gnome:D :D :D :D :p :p :marchmellow: :burnout:

Thirty minutes and no response from Bill...must be on the phone with Turtle...

Roy, how is the fishing??? :confused: ;) :dontknow: :D

I have an X-metal gen 5 sitting in my garage....pm me an offer.

Wifey said:
Roy, how is the fishing??? :confused: ;) :dontknow: :D

Ahhhh, I needed this...bad.

Weather is wonderful, beer is cold,

who cares about fish?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back