wtb

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17 in set of drag rims and maybe tires ,,,and yes im cheap ;)

Just use Antnees he will never put em on.:eek::eek:

:dong:WHOA WHOA Jack, :dontknow:I was planning on "hoping" to grow a pair of nuts sometime next month. Maybe you could be there at least for track day to watch that blossoming occur.:D

:dong:WHOA WHOA Jack, :dontknow:I was planning on "hoping" to grow a pair of nuts sometime next month. Maybe you could be there at least for track day to watch that blossoming occur.:D

Don't you worry Ant....you'll have me cheering (couch, cough talking smack) you on to get you to use them and the juice!

Hey Buddy, I am all for you and hope you try the track at least once. You will love it.:rock::rock:

Get with PhoenixPoolguy he has a set or know where my old ones were the guy didn't use......

Probably can score them CHEAP!

I. Got the two rims at home and the tires are at a friends shop, he was gonna use them but he went in another direction. Let me know and I can see what he wants for the tires.

still need some 17 in drs or slicks,need tires only ,,anyone have a set coming to pcb for sale

where are located? i know couple ppl herein houston with 17s fs

where are located? i know couple ppl herein houston with 17s fs
im in houston too,,if they are selling im buying but must be this weekend asap thanks ,,

Last edited:
I got the rims but no luck on the tires, guy that took them off can't find them.

deal has been made ,,not exactlly what i wanted but will work :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back