Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of this
20130724_171141_zps722cf95a.jpg

Plus this
20130627_084224_zps231e8493.jpg

Equals this
20130726_192840_zps2c15275c.jpg

That shit just made my day yesterday. More money I gotta spend now. Gotta love kids.

This really sucks!

If I had to guess, E, your son is probably a very well behaved boy. Sometimes accidents happen. Don't be too hard on him. Paint and body work can be fixed. Unnecessarily harsh words can't be taken back. Ask me how I know :(

Whoa E!! Did you see him do it? Ain't no way a stick or plastic toy took the paint smooth off! Vandalism maybe? Unless I'm seeing the picture wrong? :dontknow:

I only hit him in the butt once. He knew he messed up when he saw my face. I don't curse at my kids or call them trolls. Its all good.

We were playing outside . He hit me with nun chucks in my face then ran inside and closed the garage door. The tonneau cover was open because he was hiding in there earlier.

We were playing outside . He hit me with nun chucks in my face then ran inside and closed the garage door. The tonneau cover was open because he was hiding in there earlier.
Tanslation: My 5 year old beat me up and then vandalized my truck. :D

Yea . Thats what basically happen. The bad part he's only3
I remember one time, my family was out for a family outing, and we stopped to throw rocks in river. The bank of the river was about 15' above the edge of the water. My sons were about 3, 5, & 7 years old, at that time. I don't remember the reason I decided to climb down to the edge of the water, but I did. My 3 year old didn't realize I had climbed down, picked up the biggest rock he could hold (probably the size of a soft-ball), and tried to chuck it into the river. It landed square on the top of my head. I was livid. Fortunately, climbing back up the bank took enough time that I had cooled off before I got to him. That boy is 9 now, and he still laughs at me for the time he got away with beaning me in the head with a rock. lol.

Do you let him drive your truck?

I remember one time, my family was out for a family outing, and we stopped to throw rocks in river. The bank of the river was about 15' above the edge of the water. My sons were about 3, 5, & 7 years old, at that time. I don't remember the reason I decided to climb down to the edge of the water, but I did. My 3 year old didn't realize I had climbed down, picked up the biggest rock he could hold (probably the size of a soft-ball), and tried to chuck it into the river. It landed square on the top of my head. I was livid. Fortunately, climbing back up the bank took enough time that I had cooled off before I got to him. That boy is 9 now, and he still laughs at me for the time he got away with beaning me in the head with a rock. lol.

Do you let him drive your truck?

One time when the truck was still auto he woke up early, grabbed the keys and started the truck inside the garage. I was upstairs and when I heard the truck trun on it scared the shit out of me. He was only 1 1/2 then .

One time when the truck was still auto he woke up early, grabbed the keys and started the truck inside the garage. I was upstairs and when I heard the truck trun on it scared the shit out of me. He was only 1 1/2 then .

LOL!! I love it when kids show initiative. I came home from work on Tuesday and my 11 year old asked me if I liked how he had trimmed the bushes? I walked outside with him and he shoed me how he had decided to chop all my shrubs down to about half the height they were, and make the tops flat, instead of shaping them like I do. I looked at them for a second, thanked him for trimming the bushes (I've never asked him to do it), and told him he could do it however he wanted as long as whatever tools he used got put away when he was done.

I've kinda taken the same approach to driving. When they start showing interest, I show them how, explaining the rules as we go. AS a result, my 13 year old can drive my RC, and all three of them can trailer and untrailer our jet skis. But, 3 might be a bit young for that. lol

Last edited:
Boys & their toys, regardless of age! Hell, coulda been much worse, or even somebody elses truck! No sweat, all fixable...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back