WTT: 2004 srt-10 with 7K miles, loaded, looking for....

srteric said:
well lets see, piss poor fuel mileage, rides awful, handles awful, tires are expensive, not really all that fast, brakes squeal, drink holder doesnt work, leather seat is already worn out, oil changes are high, jerks all over the road, hard to get into and out of, engine light has already come on, engine vibrates and is very rough- doesnt idle well, sure I missed some other things too.
I guess it's a half full / half empty kind of deal. For me, I would say:
beats just about anything on the road, turns heads every day, cruises quietly but sound great under WOT, carefree operation, most comfortable seats I've ever sat in, love the powerful stereo, has classic styling - will look great for decades, handles better than any car I've ever owned, stops faster than almost any car in the world, tons of aftermarket stuff to make it go faster or look better, won Best Truck for me at a recent car show. I'm sure I missed some other things too but that's it for now.

And good luck selling it after your moving sales pitch. :p
Maybe mine will help.

Can I have it for free....it would go great with my piece of crap!!!:D

piss poor fuel mileage:
Why did you buy a v-10? What did you expect to get?

rides awful, handles awful:
Its a truck, you are buying a truck

tires are expensive:
What do you think tires for a C-5 are gonna cost?

not really all that fast:
Hold the record for fastest truck, again, you bought a truck

brakes squeal, drink holder doesnt work, leather seat is already worn out:
Proper maintanance and care and upkeep maybe

oil changes are high:
again you bought a v-10 with synthetic oil, 2 cases of oil at costco is 59.98, filter $10

hard to get into and out of:
do you think a C-5 is going to be easier

Kevan said:
Okay. Let us.
Yeah, but the other rides you listed are so much better on gas. Going from 10 mpg to 13 mpg will surely get you that boat quicker.
Compared to a Maybach, yeah. It's a high-performance vehicle, and a truck at that.
But they'll be cheaper on the other rides you listed?
Compared to? A funny car? You're right.
This is such an easy fix, I'm not even going to bother mocking it.
This one I agree with you upon. The drink holders suck.
Stop wearing sandpaper suits. I've got almost 12K mi. on my daily driver and the seats look new.
Compared to? A Camry? Yep. Most folks here do it themselves, with some help from the prices at Walmart.
You'll get this in any vehicle you drive.
I promise.
But a Silverado SS will be easier?
"Hello? Yeah, my local 5-star dealer...I have a vehicle that's under warranty and the 'check engine' light came on."
Whew....need a nap after that phone call.
Again, you didn't buy a Taurus. This is a high-perfomance machine. Ever seen John Force sipping coffee at the tree? Me neither.
I got all day (and night).
toooooo funny....... i wouldn't trade mine for anything --- especially a gm product !!!!:rock:

Well he either sold it or woke up from his nightmare and realized he was dreaming all those negative things about the truck??:dontknow: :dontknow:

Hasn't posted since the original post??

Deibs said:
Man those guys should talk to each other... looks like they'd both get exactly what they want. Hell i wanna get these guys together, having a new owner who's appreciative of this truck is always nice!

They did read the post down . He didnt want to trade ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cause the SRT10 is just too bad assed ROFLMAO boy couple months sure changed his tune
Have A Knd Day
Mike

Trade???

Silverado SS - 2004

Superchips Power Prog, Volant Cold Air Intake, Full Corsa exhaust, Ground Force Lowering kit, powder coated wheels, Excellent gas milage, Excellent ride, Leather seats not even close to being worn, Simple entry and exit, no check engine light, tires are cheap...

efo1228 said:
Silverado SS - 2004

Superchips Power Prog, Volant Cold Air Intake, Full Corsa exhaust, Ground Force Lowering kit, powder coated wheels, Excellent gas milage, Excellent ride, Leather seats not even close to being worn, Simple entry and exit, no check engine light, tires are cheap...
Very nice move. Good luck.:D

J.R.

efo1228 said:
Silverado SS - 2004

Pretty cool lookin' SS! :rock: Welcome to the asylum. :D

Black1 said:
Pretty cool lookin' SS! :rock: Welcome to the asylum. :D

Thanks, it's actually a pretty cool truck, I just have to have the Viper engine!:rock:

srteric said:
I am looking for a trailblazer ss, thanks anyways.

Have you tried posting this trade on the chevy boards or PT.net? Might get some takers there. Best of luck to you Eric.

srteric said:
I am looking for a trailblazer ss, thanks anyways.
down grading if you ask me, they are slower, smaller inside and dont get much better gas mileage.

chevy products

Best of luck with your search. The GTO and C5 are the only car in your list thats even quick and i have raced both with my 06srt8 jeep and the race was not even close. go for a c6 all the others are lame. I have a buddy with a gto that has 12k and the engine is toast!!!! MOPAR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back