WTT: 305/40-22 Cruiser Alloy Wheels

DarkReign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently bought my 10 and not a fan of the rims the previous owner has on it. I'd like to try and find someone to trade for a stock set of 22" Ram SRT-10 wheels and tires. Tires have about 70-80% tread left and would like to trade with someone that has about the same tread or $ on top. The wheels themselves are in great shape, no blemishes or rash. The wheels alone new are about $1350 for the set and look good, just personally want the OEM look more.

I'm in Fredericksburg VA, just off I-95, it's basically in the middle of Washington DC and Richmond Va.

Pics of the truck/wheels: (I'll work on getting better pics tonight)
12345651_10153731233797789_8985721193061251361_n.jpg

Last edited:
Recently bought my 10 and not a fan of the rims the previous owner has on it. I'd like to try and find someone to trade for a stock set of 22" Ram SRT-10 wheels and tires. Tires have about 70-80% tread left and would like to trade with someone that has about the same tread or $ on top. The wheels themselves are in great shape, no blemishes or rash. The wheels alone new are about $1350 for the set and look good, just personally want the OEM look more.

I'm in Fredericksburg VA, just off I-95, it's basically in the middle of Washington DC and Richmond Va.

Pics of the truck/wheels: (I'll work on getting better pics tonight)
12345651_10153731233797789_8985721193061251361_n.jpg

I would like to be the first person to sincerely apologize for the previous owner's absolutely piss poor taste in wheels and wish you the best of luck in finding a stock set of wheels.

Sadly, whoever paid the money for them paid a good chunk of $$$ for them. The wheels alone are ~$1350.

To be honest, in person, they aren't horrible but not what I would have chosen for the truck. Hopefully someone else will like them and want to trade, but I have a feeling I'll be buying a set of rep's after Christmas and selling the wheels outright.

Well he paid way less than what a set of stockers cost. Good luck on a trade tho ;)

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Honestly man. Your best bet is to put those on Craigslist and go get some 22" replicas. Can be had with tires for under 1500 your choice of color/finish.

Well he paid way less than what a set of stockers cost. Good luck on a trade tho ;)

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Tis true, tis true. But why he didnt go the route of at least getting a set of OE replicas for less (and look 100x better) is beyond me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back