WTT: functional Ram Air Dual Scoop hood in black for a Venom hood

qdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fits 02-08. Works great, helped mileage. looks great, currently painted black.

it is functional. No dents, no scratches.a tad of paint fade, but very miniscule and hard to notice.comes with AirAid CAI.

i want a venom hood with vents....preferably painted black ;]

i'll pay both shipping if you'll trade straight across.

lets work a deal!

Attachments

• IMG00155-20090729-1746.jpg
    IMG00155-20090729-1746.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 2,643
  • IMG00150-20090729-1503.jpg
    IMG00150-20090729-1503.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 7,119
  • bob3.jpg
    bob3.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 919
  • reflect.jpg
    reflect.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 864
Your buddy in the first pic looks like he just took a massive dump :aetsch: Good luck on the trade/sale/buy/barter/whatever you end up doing :D

is he jacking off in the second picture? ohhh good luck on the trade or sale

So your current hood helps with mileage because it somehow hooks up to the intake?

Good luck. Hit up Stinker. I believe I read he still had a few for sale but he had to take care of an anal cyst first. Something like that.....

Stinker said:
yeah i really need to get that info to you guys:)

Hopefully the info on the hoods. Not that I don't care about your health, but I don't want any info on the cyst.:p

You know I'm waiting on info on the Gen2 Venom hood mold approval, right?

GETRAMD said:
Hopefully the info on the hoods. Not that I don't care about your health, but I don't want any info on the cyst.:p

You know I'm waiting on info on the Gen2 Venom hood mold approval, right?
heheheheh, yessir, on the new molds I will be picking up the hood for those this comming weekend, and then most likely it will take two weeks approximatly to do the new molds, from there its wide open terrirtory:elefant:

but I got 4 or five of the others, and will do a thread on what i dont like on them, and the pricing, but what I need to find out is what shipping htem will run, thats the holdup, jsut havent took the time to do that quit yet:eek:

Stinker said:
heheheheh, yessir, on the new molds I will be picking up the hood for those this comming weekend, and then most likely it will take two weeks approximatly to do the new molds, from there its wide open terrirtory:elefant:

but I got 4 or five of the others, and will do a thread on what i dont like on them, and the pricing, but what I need to find out is what shipping htem will run, thats the holdup, jsut havent took the time to do that quit yet:eek:

Awesome! I'm in no hurry by any means. I was just wondering because last posted you were unhappy with the current mold for the Gen 2 and thinking about ditching the entire project. I was hoping this wouldn't happen! Good luck!

GETRAMD said:
Awesome! I'm in no hurry by any means. I was just wondering because last posted you were unhappy with the current mold for the Gen 2 and thinking about ditching the entire project. I was hoping this wouldn't happen! Good luck!
most def not buddy, even if your the only one to buy, it will be done:D

I have a 318 motor i will trade someone for a viper engine, and I will pay the shipping!!:D

scottstoy said:
I have a 318 motor i will trade someone for a viper engine, and I will pay the shipping!!:D
No joke bro that 318 is one of the best engines dodge has ever produced, but i think you'd need to trade a few of em for the Mythic 505ci:D

Lol..I love the 318..had a power wagon in 1980 with one loved it...:rock:

I had a 318 in my 1996 Ram and had the option of going to the 5.2L for my 1999 Ram, but stuck with the 318 on that one also. Drove a work truck during that time with the 360 and let me tell you, the 318 kicked it's ass.

It is one hell of a motor, but I wouldn't try a straight up trade for a 426 and expect any bites, ya know?

Hey qdaddy, have you tried to sell it on Dodge Talk?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back