WTT Wheels

TurboFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to trade stock wheels for some aftermarket ones. I want to sell the truck and so I want to put it back to stock as much as possible. It currently has 22" Black Cartel Wheels By AMERICAN RACING.

Here are some pics:

Wheels4.jpg

Wheels2.jpg

SRT10D.jpg

do the silver web things come out, oh and clear your pm box

BigRed460 said:
wana sell that sts?
Which one? The one from the 2005 Ram is not for sale. Heck I still haven't completely finished that project. I am having issues with the electrical system ever since the stand alone went in.

I can sell you the one I was going to install in the Silverado it has an upgraded Garrett GT70 turbo. If not I can probably get you one for a SRT-10.

eddie102870 said:
do the silver web things come out, oh and clear your pm box
I am a pack rat and hate cleaning my box because everything there is important, lol. I need more than 50 total PM's.

I will go through it and see what I can delete. You can always e-mail me too.

Where are you located,
I might be interested if shipping is not to much of a hassle!!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Ive got a set ill trade ya..

1qksrt said:
Where are you located,
I might be interested if shipping is not to much of a hassle!!
I would love to trade but I think shipping would be bad for us. I can check though. Also, for Canada customs might be a problem. I have shipped "gifts" before but anything else gets taxed I think. :dontknow:

TurboFreak said:
I would love to trade but I think shipping would be bad for us. I can check though. Also, for Canada customs might be a problem. I have shipped "gifts" before but anything else gets taxed I think. :dontknow:

My wheels are at my Washington house , So shipping will be from 98230

TurboFreak said:

No problem,
I was more concerned about shipping damage:rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
My wheels are at my Washington house , So shipping will be from 98230
OK. Below is a shipping quote.

1qksrt said:
No problem,
I was more concerned about shipping damage:rock:
We can insure them for their full value and do our best to package them good so no damage will occur. If you post your zip I can get a shipping quote.

OK I got shipping quotes from UPS for you guys. Also, DevilDawg was the first to PM me so order of interest would be the following:

1. DevilDawg3097 = $188.60
2. eddie102870 = need zip
3. SRT10VENOMOUS = $126.36
4. 1qksrt = need zip

I used UPS ground based on a weight of 45lbs and dimensions of 23x23x11 for the quotes.

TurboFreak said:
OK. Below is a shipping quote.

We can insure them for their full value and do our best to package them good so no damage will occur. If you post your zip I can get a shipping quote.

OK I got shipping quotes from UPS for you guys. Also, DevilDawg was the first to PM me so order of interest would be the following:

1. DevilDawg3097 = $188.60
2. eddie102870 = need zip
3. SRT10VENOMOUS = $126.36
4. 1qksrt = need zip

I used UPS ground based on a weight of 45lbs and dimensions of 23x23x11 for the quotes.
zip 36027

Done Deal.. Ive got a spare pair here for ya just have to go get em out of the garage...

When do you need em by?

I'm waiting for DevilDawg3097 to call as he was trying to get the wheels shipped through his own shipper.

I am looking to just do the wheels as I doubt you would want my tires. They are the stock Perreli and the tread is good but they have been sitting to long in the sun so they have some cracking.

I have some 18" wheels that I bought for the track that I can put on while I wait for the wheels to come in so no one is without transport.

TurboFreak said:
I am a pack rat and hate cleaning my box because everything there is important, lol. I need more than 50 total PM's.

become a supportin member then ya got more :rock: :rock: :rock:

eddie, you are the next on the list so they are yours. I pm'd you my address for shipping.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back