ww2 Vet beat to death

This is just so sad! The media wants to keep driving that racial divide when it's a white person doing wrong to a black person but this story will never hit mainstream media because it doesn't fit their agenda. What has this country come to when a hero can't go out for a drink and play pool with some friends and not have to worry about being beaten to death.

We would have to quit our jobs

They may have beat his body but, they will never harm his soul. I pray for the future of our country.....:(

Those xxxxxxxx are lucky they didnt do this in my town. I hope some good ol boys find them before the cops do. Has anyone noticed how much black on white violence has been going on lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
They will catch these thugs with the pics provided. Somebody will feel guilty enough to speak up.

Those xxxxxxxx are lucky they didnt do this in my town. I hope some good ol boys find them before the cops do. Has anyone noticed how much black on white violence has been going on lately?

I haven't noticed because all that ever hits the news is when its a white person harming a black. The media does a great job creating animosity between whites and blacks that shouldnt be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have been just taken out and hung in the closest tree.
I'm actually in favor of public hangings. I think it's an effective, humane, cost effective way, to carry out death sentences. It's also a great deterrent for people considering committing serious crimes.

However, I am not saying I support the death penalty in this case. Not enough of the facts are known to make any judgements, IMO.

I'm actually in favor of public hangings. I think it's an effective, humane, cost effective way, to carry out death sentences. It's also a great deterrent for people considering committing serious crimes.

However, I am not saying I support the death penalty in this case. Not enough of the facts are known to make any judgements, IMO.

Me too. Nobody is "afraid" to sit on death row for 50 years with free meals and a roof over their head.

Yep! I saw this thing on the news today that the OK shooter wanted revenge for Trayvon. Maybe this was something like that. Who knows. My guess is that we will see more things like this in the future.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back