www.jtsvp.com is back up

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
After a couple long nights the website is back up and rolling:)

if ya dont mind step thru it and see if there is anything I need to look at and change:D

Now the store is NOT updated as yet, I will work on it in the next few days, it will be totally redisigned also:p

but if there is anything ya'll think I need to add or delete I WILL take it into consderation.

Thanks everyone for there patient while I did this:eek: I know a few are not very happy:eek:

but let me know what you think please:)

www.jtsvp.com

rollin once again:rock:

now I am going to the store and get me a six pack:argh:

thanks Patrick:D

uh Jack I jsut ran and picked up a six of bud light big buddy, may not do all six tonight but guarantee ya three is goin down:D

Cherry Performance said:
You need to fix the counter. I have clicked in at least a dozen times and it still shows 3
It might only count a I.P. Addy only once. You'd have to log in on another computer to move the counter.
Look good Tony.

Quick

QuickSilver said:
It might only count a I.P. Addy only once. You'd have to log in on another computer to move the counter.
Look good Tony.

Quick
I reset everything , we will see tommorrow, heck its not that important of a thing:D

but thanks quick:D

Damn Tony, I'm impressed, ya dun good, site looks very well put together, well organized.

Just a couple things I noticed on a really quick run through.
The Enlarged pic for he Bedrug isnt "Enlarged"
The first pic on the Lowering kit for the RC is small when enlarged- silver truck

I just hate sites that when you click "enlarge" the pic ends up being the same size or smaller.

I will run through it tonight when I get home.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back