X-Metal / Boomer / Gary......parts ordered!

Bravo

Reaction score
Thanks Gary for calling me back.
Decided that I'd fix my own oil leak, even though I'm under warranty as the closest viper tech dealership is 100miles, and they've had 3 vipers and 2 trucks sold from them.
Bought the:
oil lines,
Rear main seal.....still confused as factory manual says serviced only as a unit with mounting plate, but seal offered separate.
New flywheel bolts,
and the Clutch Upgrade with the aluminum flywheel, cenerforce, and viper slave/master.
Rather do the work myself as I know it'll be done right and really just costing me the RMS and hoses. The clutch is a necessary upgrade (at least that's what I told my wife).
Can't wait for the goodies as I want a couple more blasts before the salt truck cometh......
-Jeff

Bravo said:
Thanks Gary for calling me back.
Decided that I'd fix my own oil leak, even though I'm under warranty as the closest viper tech dealership is 100miles, and they've had 3 vipers and 2 trucks sold from them.
Bought the:
oil lines,
Rear main seal.....still confused as factory manual says serviced only as a unit with mounting plate, but seal offered separate.
New flywheel bolts,
and the Clutch Upgrade with the aluminum flywheel, cenerforce, and viper slave/master.
Rather do the work myself as I know it'll be done right and really just costing me the RMS and hoses. The clutch is a necessary upgrade (at least that's what I told my wife).
Can't wait for the goodies as I want a couple more blasts before the salt truck cometh......
-Jeff
got the dodge stuff coming yesterday, the seal is seperate and should just press in, no problem. thanks Jeff!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back