X METAL Experience

Congrats Doneo!

Can't wait to see the video. Can you tell us more about your Victory Hammer S?

Will

Prof said:
Wait till you hear this beast with the cut outs open...when you hear it, you will agree, it is a sound to die for!

Never again will I agree that the 10 cyl engine cannot satisfy our lust for a heavy hitting loping sound...just wait! It is incredible...electric cut outs for me the next time I see Gary. If only to impress the high school kids...gotta have 'em!
agree totally..first I've heard were on gary's truck..damn it was impressive!.:burnout: ...beautiful engine doneo..:rock:

the week she was completed Evansville was having 95 to 100 degree days and Gary wasn't to keen about putting her on the dyno....she's heading back down there around Thanksgiving for some additional add-ons and a dyno tune....won't really know until then but I know Gary is pretty Hell Bent on getting a 600 rwhp number so only time will tell.....the Hammer S is going to have a custom tune, straight pipes (black of course), custom air box, license plate removal kit, LED turn signals front and rear, a lowered rear shock, and some trim items deleted...going to be much better than the Road King I owned, more my style and a much better riding position...didn't get to shoot the vid or pics today, kids sports had me tied up....all good though it's great watching them compete...Thanks for the compliments and the interest

Everytime I open this thread I have this uncontrolable urge to touch myself :eek: ...............................:D and I do:D

sounds like a great setup. post some darn pics!

btw, what kind of power are you hoping/expecting to get from it now? it'll be interesting to compare power under the curve to a stocker.

Done your truck is certainly a testament of the work Boomer has done...:rock: Your truck is beautiful...and now runs and sounds amazing... the cutouts are insane.
As always ...a pleasure to see you at the Nat's.:rock: Your a hell of a great guy Don:rock:
Can't wait to see the vid's and final #'s. You know Gary will not be happy till he hit's his mark!

Kudos Gary:rock: Congrat's Don:rock:

I have to wonder what some of you guys do for a living. That engine is probably more $$$ than I spent on my entire truck. I heard it in person at the Nats through the cutouts. It has an incredible exotic sound to it. Very, very nice. I saw heads turn to see what it was.

doneo said:
the week she was completed Evansville was having 95 to 100 degree days and Gary wasn't to keen about putting her on the dyno....
LOL, that's weak man. :D The DA will only rob a few ponies. It was over 90 out when I dyno'd mine.

Strap that bad boy down and lets see what she's got. :p

Inquiring minds want to know.

:D :D :D

E-Cutouts Rock!

Electric cut-outs was one of my first mods! They are coming off on Tuesday though. I mounted them in my stock mid-pipes after both cats and now i'm putting catless mids in. I am going to transfer them over though! It is gonna be crazy....pulling up to a ricer at a light and opening up the cut-outs and shakin' his car a wee bit from the THUNDER!:rock:

Don, thanks bro.
Doneo is got to be one of THE coolest, humble, down to earth, last of the good guys left. when you talk to to him, he just makes you want to be a better person. (wazzup is on this list too;) )

its cool to work on an awesome truck, but it is easy to go the extra mile when it is for a friend.

i hope Don can post some of the current pics of the truck, as i was working on it up until we drove from here to the nats. i really want to feature this truck on our site, as this truck means a lot to me, and know it does to Don.
there is a lot of stuff about Don's truck, that folks may never notice, unless you look at it several times.

Don's attention to detail is beyond imagination, he is truly a visionary. you just have to see Doneo's truck to know what i mean. he is a perfectionist and sets the standard for us all. wrap that up with Doneo's personality and you couldnt ask for a better man. given that, its an honor to be choosen to work on Doneo's vehicle

i have more hours in a months time on this truck, than i do in the past 3 years on my own!

with the ported Striker heads and the proprietary stuff we did to this truck, it is, and will prove to be one of the strongest NA Gen3's ever. no doubt. we have numbers, just dont want to show our hand-just yet.;)

Last edited:
Gonna be a Bitch keeping it shiny like that !!!:rock: :rock:

I saw Doneos truck it is definately a one of a kind. The interior alone is awesome.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Damn, You gonna make us wait for the numbers...:confused:

:hmmmm2:
come to the GTG, you are only 2 hours away! i am not about to let you off the hook this time, you missed the last one!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back