JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ok fellas, it is now open, STINKBAY!:D

Not many rules, basically if ya win , please pay!:D

So here we go!

Up for auction on X-metal gen I shifter
NO RESERVE , NO $ AMOUNT OF FIRST BID!
excellent condition, everything pictured included.

shifts great! no more 3rd gear misses, and I think its the best Gary ever made!

As far as noise? I never had to aweful much noise, a rubber insulator pictured is included, and if ya follow the directions in the DIY section I posted it works even better.

It includes the base, bolts, handle, insulator.

Rules of auciton
NO BUY IT NOW! LOLOL
PHONE NUMBER 704-214-7849

Please bids only:D
A little ribbing is cool but not toooooo much hoin:D
Bidding to start now.
Will end This coming Friday the 19th 2007 at midnite EASTERN TIME, that will give the people that dont post much on the weekend a better chance.
I take paypal, money order, or casheirs check.
any questions I will try to ask, but I am working again so try to get them in early,
If money is recieved via pay pal over weekend I will ship out monday.
IF other, will be shipped as soon as payment recieved.
I ship fed ex ground due to I like their tracking, plus its the only place Joanne can get to easy since she is doin tax time right now.

Hope this works guys and good luck

I am going to call Jack and ask him to oversee this to make sure it goes nicely:D

SHIPPING
I am going to say shipping will be $20 ok? jsut because of our west coast brothers, BUT if the shipping is LESS It will be in the box returned to you:D

hopefull I didnt miss anything fellas, but do reserve the right to add rules, but its pretty basic, bid till midnight friday, win, pay, install , enjoy!

Items are bought as is no warranty, no returns, but I is a good guy:D

Last edited:
Two chickens and a goat :p :p :p

I thought about upgrading to Boomers gen 4 but when I really thought about it, I couldnt find a reason to change. This shifter has worked wonderfully for me. Buy it somebody..............stinkbay is OPEN!!

patrick

I"ll give ya 105.00 What is the main difference between the gen 1 and gen 4?

I consider the gen 4 from what people have told me , more of a "race" shifter.

from what I understand from the guys selling the gen4's they make alot of noise, but that is gatherin on what others have said.

I love the Gen I just goin in a different direction right now.

Its tons better than the stocker.

and some say the gen 4 you have to twist the handle:dontknow: I think to go from 2-3 ro 3-2.

I like it. However what do I need to do to remove the stock Shifter knob. And if it doesnt require damaging it can it be put on the X-metal one or am I going to have to find a new knob. Thnks

Tony

Man its been soooo long!since I did this:D

but the stock knob should just screw off, now they use loctite to keep it in place so it will be tight, and went out and checked and the stock knob does fit the shifter.

Had to check , because I have always had the hurst t-handle on it:D

LOLOLOL Damn dude! you rock!

but I guess the first amendment to the rules

Please money only, LOLOL

Joanne might get roadrage and shoot someone!LOL:D :D :D :D :D

ya'll guys are way too cool:rock:

05RamSRTkid said:
cool thanks for the shifter info. I have been looking to get one but dont know where to look

I have 2 years of trouble free shifts on the Gen I shifter from Boomer...and the lowering kit....:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back